𝐱𝐢.

THE DARK HAIRED TEEN TOOK, a step off of the bed with a yawn coming from his mouth before he stretched out his arms, his eyes finally peeling open as he swung his arms back down to his sides, except he wasn't looking forward to the day he had planned at all. He actually had something to do because he knew it'd be suspicious if he just shut himself away from all reality. He was so afraid that the girl would try to leave him if he left her alone, and he couldn't even bare the thought of that ever happening because he knew his heart would crush right then and there.

He frowned to himself before he glanced over his shoulder, staring down the sleeping girl with H/C hair until he felt the ends of his lips pulling upwards while he silently prayed that she would obey him and not try to leave him ever again. He wouldn't know what he would do if that ever happen. He almost went crazy the other day when she got scared and left without him knowing, so he knew that if the time of her leaving was to ever come, it wouldn't end beautifully. She was the only person he ever looked forward to being with, and him kidnapping her was enough to show that.

Kenji couldn't keep staring at her anymore. He felt he had to feel her skin against his, so he turned himself around and kneeled down, his dark eyes scanning all over her sleeping face while his cheeks turned into a bright red, "You're so cute when you sleep..."

He caught his breath before he pushed his face closer to hers, puckering his lips until he placed a soft kiss against her forehead, pulling away once he finished doing what he always wanted to do, "You're the prettiest girl to ever exist..."

Pushing a few fingers up to her H/C hair, that's when he began to pet her with a lovesick look growing against his factual features. He loved her with every bone in his living body, and he always wanted her to know that, even when she wasn't conscious. He wanted to spill his heart out to her with each second they shared eye contact, but he always held it in. He didn't want to freak her out even more, "I love you. Please don't leave me.."

After that little moment shared between Kenji and the unconscious woman that slightly shifted in her sleep, the male pulled himself back with more of his thoughts wandering, wondering what the two would be like in the future, and also hoping that she would finally like him.

He stood up to his feet, turned himself around and walktet towards the single dresser that sat in the corner of the eerie room, his thoughts still circling around the female that had her eyes shut while her body continued to shift against the bed, making it obvious that she was finally about to wake,

Kenji didn't hear the shuffling though. He only leaned over and wrapped his hand around the knob before he pulled it back and grazed his eyes over his clothes, letting them land on a dark red shirt. He pushed his hand out and grabbed it up to his chest, making sure that it would look good on him. In the end it just resulted in him shrugging it off while he pushed his hands down to the sides of the shirt he had on.

He pulled it over his body with a slug it groan leaving his throat, unaware of the teen that stared at his bare back, her eyes quickly going wide as she stopped her shuffling,

Once the shirt was finally off he looked down at his shorts, tossing his other shirt off to the side before he gripped onto the sides of his shorts, slipping them off of his legs, only to reveal his boxers that fit perfectly around him.

Y/N pulled her head back as her E/C eyes somehow managed to grow even wider. She didn't know how he could openly undress right in front of her like that, even if he thought she wasn't awake. She thought it was flat out weird, and she hoped he wouldn't make her see anything she didn't want to see.

Tossing away the shorts this time, Kenji then placed his hands down towards his boxers before he paused at the sound of a slight gasp that left out of the stunned Y/N, resulting in him turning around with a wide grin on his lips, not even caring that all the girl did was stare at the bulge through his underwear, "Oh, Y/N! You're awake..! How did you sleep??"

She could only wonder to herself as she hesitantly took her eyes away from his underwear, looking up at the dark haired teen that took some steps over to her, watching the way she furrowed her eyebrows, "I.. s-slept fine..."

Kenji didn't take that as a hint though because he only kept moving closer to her, his hand reaching out to her before he placed it against her head, making her glance up at him with a nervous expression that the male found so adorable, "That's great, baby..."

Y/N cleared her throat and didn't bother to think much about the little pet name he always gave her, finally deciding that she would just grow used to it so she wouldn't be annoyed by it anymore, "W-What about you, uhh.. what are you doing...?"

"Nothing, I was just getting ready.... And you were watching me get ready, weren't you?" He let his eyes move up and down against her face as he tilted his head to the side, a smirk playing at his lips while he leaned over, a seductive look showing through his face, loving the way they kept eye contact with eachother.

That's when alarms went off inside of the teens mind, and her chest rose up and down in panic. She didn't want Kenji to think of her in that kind of way even though he did kidnap her. Sure he didn't mean to be some kind of weirdo while doing it, but it still gave off a bad feeling to her if he already liked her romantically, "I mean I didn't mean too! I was only-"

"I'm only kidding around with you, Y/N. I know you're not like that... But it'd be kind of sexy if you were a pervert..." he cut her off with a loud fit of laughter as he leaned his face away from her to make her feel more comfortable since he noticed the panic in her face.

There was almost a grimace that appeared across Y/and face before she shook her head with a frown of her own that grew over her mouth, "I don't think it would be.."

"I guess we think differently." She couldn't believe that he was fine thinking that way, but she just thought to push it to the side, knowing that that's only how he thinks in this moment even though that wasn't what she wanted at all.

After a few more seconds of just staying quit with the male, she cleared her throat to gain even more of his attention as if his dark eyes wasn't on her, watching her every move. She was even convinced that he completely forgot about the fact that he was in nothing but his underwear, "A-Anyway, what were you getting ready for..?"

"I have somewhere to be today... I know you'll miss be, but.. I promise you I'll be back later tonight." He huffed out to her, pulling his whole body back away from the other teen in front of him.

Y/N just wanted to jump up and down from the joy that overcame her, but she still hid the excitement that was clear through her E/C glistening eyes as she stared at the ravenette that didn't keep his eyes off of her for one second, "Tonight?"

"Yeah." He responded while he scanned her features, noticing the end of her twitched. It was so obvious that she was stopping herself from cracking the smallest smile, and that made Kenji frown. He wanted her to miss him, he didn't want her to be happy that he would be gone, and he definitely didn't want her thinking of ways to leave him because he already made sure that wouldn't happen.

After a few more seconds of just staring right at the H/C haired female, there was a grumble that could be heard from Kenji as he turned his back to her, his arms crossing over his body, "Hmm.. Don't get any ideas, baby..."