2. Deal

Isabella Rose

I haven't slept at all this night. I have too much going on in my mind.  But one thing is sure I will never return to Dante's house again. Even if Valentino forces me I won't do it, not after all I've went through.

My door flings open and Valentino walks in. "Good you listened" he says sounding relieved that I did not escape.
I roll my eyes in response.
"Do you have any clothes I can change into?" I ask looking down on my dress.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" He says not answering my question. He walks further into the room.
I do it again just because I know it irritates him. "I'm not going to tell you again" he warns.

I know I shouldn't because it will probably get me killed, but I have to admit it is fun to see the shock on his face. I mimic him under my breath and he unfortunately heard it.
"Are you always this fucking annoying?" He asks.

"Don't know, are you always this grumpy?" I say and immediately regret it because he now stands in front of me. He grabs my arm and pulls me up to stand. We are close now. Too close. He forces me to look at him.
"Alright I'm telling you this once. You talk when I tell you to, you listen when I speak and don't ever fucking test my limits because I can end your life right now, understood?" he says as I shut my mouth. I give him a nod then he steps away.

He throws me clothes to wear.
"Put those on" he says pointing at the clothes on the bed. I show him my tied hands.
"I can't change with these on" I say scared to talk now. He walks closer to me as I turn around for him to cut the rope. He does.

I wonder what would happen if I punched him and ran off.
Nope. Stop. I would probably die.

Valentino then walks away and turns around. His back facing me. "Are you going to stay in here when I change?" I ask nervously.

"Hurry up we don't have all day" he says and I slid down my wedding dress and put on the shirt and pants he gave me. Finally a comfortable outfit.

I try to hide the pain in my feet as I follow him. I did run bare feet for almost half an hour last night. I realize now that I have stepped on rocks along the way. It's like I have bruises on my feet.
"Ah" It accidentally slips out my mouth.

"What now" Valentino rolls his eyes.

"My feet hurt" I say and he could care less.
Oliver comes into view.
"Good there you are. You two get into the office and we'll talk about what to do" Oliver says as we head downstairs and enter a big meeting room. I take a seat and Oliver starts explaining what they want from me.

"So Dante Wyatt has very important papers that we need back and you'll get them for us" he explains.

"Why don't you go get them?" I ask because I don't want to go back to that hell of a house.

"We don't know his location. He's kept it a secret for years and we can't find him, but you know where he is and can easily get past the guards" he says.

"It's not that easy. If he knows I'm there I will be shot dead, I won't risk that just to get you some stupid papers." I say as I feel Valentino staring me down from my side.

"You think your boyfriend would want to kill you? Wow great relationship" Valentino says letting out an evil laugh.

"Well I did escape for a reason" I say pinching the skin on my hand. I definitely do not want to talk about the reasons. And thankfully none of them asks.

"You will get them papers." Valentino says in a low voice. He's scary. The type of scary who no one dares to look at. He's perfectly evil. His jaw so sharp it could cut you. His eyes so dark you'll get lost in them. His hands bruised showing me that he knows to fight very well. I don't even want to know how many he's hurt. I do not answer him. I do not want this. Any of it.

"I'll make you guys a deal." I say trying to come up with something that will give me time.

"You guys can't do this without me because remember, only I know where Dante lives.
So your only shot in getting what you want is me. You'll give me a month here before I go off to get those papers. And if you kill me now I guess you guys will never get them." I say grinning.

"What makes you think that I can't find another of Dante's shit people" Valentino says.

"Why haven't you until now then?" I ask and I know I have succeeded when none of them speak.

"Two weeks" Valentino says trying to give me less time to plan my escape. I push back my chair and stand up. I put my hand up in the air.
They both look at it.

"A month or nothing" I say as Valentino too stands. Our hands connect. "If you do anything stupid..." he begins but I cut him off.

"I won't!" I say smiling exited I've succeeded to make Valentino Gray agree to my terms.

Thought I would give you guys another chapter! Hope I'm going good!