22. Red dress

Isabella Rose

I've met up with Tanya a lot these last few days. She really makes me laugh.
I told her about the rape. But I wish I hadn't because she cried a lot.
She then got mad and wanted revenge. She kept saying that she would let Valentino kill Dante this time. Which is not like her because she is very sensitive when it comes to hurting people. I mean I'm used to it. I grew up with mafias around me but she is innocent.
And I won't ruin her normal life just because mine isn't. She should not be involved in things like this. So from now on I'm going to keep the mafia stuff to myself.

Valentino is in his office and I can't help myself but to walk over there. I try to talk to him every chance I get. And it's honestly starting to get pathetic.

I head over to him. Knock on his door and step inside. He has a lot with work it seems. He dosnt look at me when I come inside. I take a look around his office. Crossing my arms studying his shelf, filled with books and papers.

When I look back at Valentino he is already looking at me. "Oh... I was just.." I don't know what to say honestly. I don't even know why I came in here. I stand there awkwardly not knowing what to ask. Common I always have something to talk about why did my brain stop thinking now.
He realizes I'm embarrassed so he smiles. Making me blush.

"Want to have go out?" He then asks. I nod slowly trying to understand where this came from. He never has quality time with people.

"Sure" I say. He stands up, opens the door and moves his hand towards the exit, showing me the way. I walk out as he follows behind.

"So are we really going out? just you and me?" I ask not believing him.

"No of course not we are going to a party with some friends" he says and I roll my eyes. Of course he had to get my hopes up.

"You really wanted it to just be me huh?" He says teasing. He still is an asshole.

"Well can't friends have quality time" I say. Friends? Really, that's the best I could come up with? I suck.

"I don't have friends remind you" he says.

"Wait what party by the way?" I say changing the subject.
"You'll see when we get there" he says and I stop him in place.

"Oh no... remind you I'm in my nightgown" I say pointing at my pajama that looks like a dress.

"It looks great, common well be late" he says but I stop him again. Shaking my head.

"Well if you want me to come you also have to wait for me to get ready" I say smiling. I love making him mad.

He throws his head back. He sighs as I grab his hand and go back upstairs. I let him sit in my bed as I go into the bathroom to get dressed.

"What about this one" I say stepping out in a white dress. He shakes his head. "Nope, do not like that one love" he says just to piss me off.
I try another one on and this one is red. It fits my body just right. Let's see what mister judge thinks.

I step out spinning. Making my entrance. "What about this one?" I asks. He has by now made himself comfortable on the bed. He's laying down looking at me. When he doesn't speak I know I've made it.
"I knew you would like this one" I say.

His eyes look me up and down and I get shy. He still hasn't said what he thinks of it but by his reaction, I think he loved it.
"Have I made you speechless" I tease smiling.

"A dress can't make me speechless amore" he says.
"No but I can" I say as he actually shuts up. I guess I'm right then. I can make him speechless. I try to grab the zipper on the back. Shit. I can't reach it.