30. Game

Isabella Rose

"Come on" Valentino says pulling my hand to run inside to his mansion. We are so wet we have to dry up.

We get inside and as soon as we enter he closes the door and pushes me against it. His body touching mine.
I get on my tip toes and kiss him. God I've missed this.
He melts into the kiss. His hand grabbing my wet hair.

He parts trying to catch his breath. He grabs my face then turns it to the side.
"You never told me what this was" he says desperately wanting to know what happened to my cheek.

"It's nothing" I say not wanting to answer.

"Did someone do that to you?" He asks.

I don't answer. He would probably kill father for it.

"Who? Tell me who did it!" He demands.

"It was at home, but I'm fine Val" I say trying to convince him.

"Fine I'll kill them both" he says pushing away and opening the door.
I try to hold him back. "Don't kill them they are miserable anyway." I yell after him as he storms out.

***

About an hour goes by and I'm really starting to worry. Was he actually serious when he said he would kill them? I don't know how to feel.
I'm not sad. Not angry. It's like I wouldn't even care if my parents died.
It feels horrible to say but that is how I feel. They mean nothing to me and even less after he cut me with a knife.

But I don't want them dead I think. I would want them to suffer a little for everything they put me through. I want them to work for money which they hate. It's the worst torture for them. Going to work like normal people.

Valentino enters the living room and I realize I've zoned out. "Oh hey" I say standing up.

His knuckles looks bruised.
"What did you do to them?" I ask not even sure if I want to know the answer.

"I gave your father a lesson" he says stretching out his fingers.

I look at him confused.
He walks closer to me. "I tortured him like he did you. But don't worry they are alive." he says planting a kiss on top of my head.

I'm relieved actually. It's a weird feeling but they did deserve that. I know Valentino can be brutal but I'm sure he did the right thing.
He did it for me.
Because he cared for me. That means more than anything.
"If anything like that happens again you tell me, alright? I will burn every fucking person who hurts you." he says and I nod. Promising him to always tell the truth.

"We should definitely shower." I suggest rubbing off blood from his face. He smirks. That teasing smile of his.
"Stop with that, I know what you're thinking of" I say blushing. He wants to shower with me. Naked.

"Damn right you do, no one knows me like you" he says lifting me up in his arms. Walking upstairs.
"Hey let me down, I'm going to shower" I say laughing.

"I know, I'm going in with you amore" he says placing me down in the bathroom.
I've missed moments like this with him.

I slowly take my top off. Exposing my tits. "Oh god...I'm trying so hard to not touch every part of you" he says as I step closer.
"I'm yours Val. Touch me all you want" I say kissing him. I can't stop but smile. His hand goes up to my breast. I moan making Valentino go crazy.

"Get in the shower now" he demands wanting all the clothes gone.
We get naked and step inside the shower.
The hot water hitting my face.
I press my body against his making sure he knows I need this. I need him.
"Turn around love" he says and I do. Putting my hands against the shower wall to steady myself.

***

I'm sat down on a pillow on the floor. Valentino is sitting on his bed brushing my wet hair.
I close my eyes. Enjoying the moment.
"I love your hair" he says.

"What about it?" I ask because there is nothing special with it.

"It's long, brown and smells like fucking heaven" he says planting one last brush stroke. I laugh.
"Thank you I love yours too" I say standing up and rubbing my hand in his hair. Making water splash everywhere since it's still wet.

Noise is coming from downstairs.

We head downstairs to find Matteo and Tanya laughing together. Since when do they hang out. Both of them spot me and run to hug me. "No way you're here" Tanya says so happy I'm back.

"We missed you so much" Matteo says.

"So are you guys..." Matteo points in between me and Valentino.

"Yup. We're back together, he's my boyfriend" I say making Valentino look at me. They both cheer.

"We knew you two were end game" Tanya says.

"So what's up with you two?" I ask curious. I mean they definitely have some chemistry.
They look at each other. "We?" Tanya says.

"Oh, we're just friends" she adds as Matteo nods.
I'm glad Tanya is in Matteo's life now maybe she can help him in some way.

"We need to celebrate this!" Tanya says as I agree.
The brothers hug each other as we girls head downstairs.

"How did he do it?" Tanya asks as we walk into the living room.

"He told me he loved me" I say as we both giggle.
"No freeking way I knew it! Did you say it back?" She asks and suddenly I realize I haven't said it back yet.
Shit he must think I don't love him.

Tanya spots the look on my face as she says. "You haven't said it back?!" She yells. I cover her mouth as the boys are walking behind us. "Keep it down" I say.

"No I haven't, but I will when it's right" I say.
"He must be overthinking it right now just so you know" she says. I feel horrible for not saying it back. I haven't even thought about it. I hope he isn't sad. I mean I would be if he never said it back to me.
"I'm going to" I say.

"So what are we doing?" Tanya turns around walking backwards to face the boys.
They look at each other not knowing what to say. "I think a game night would be fun." I suggest. They all agree and we bring out charades.

We also put some snack at the table.
"So are we playing girls against boys?" Tanya suggested. I look at her nodding.
"We are definitely going to win this" I say giving her a high five.

Valentino chuckles. "We'll see about that love" he says teaming up with Matteo.

I am the first one to start. I stand in front of them all and grab a card.

***

"I can't believe you guys won!" I say like a bad loser. I hate losing. Well who doesn't?

"Told you, me and Matteo are impossible to beat" he says as we get in our pajamas and get in bed.

I scoop in beside him. His fingers in my hair. He always needs to feel me in some way. But I don't mind it, I like his touch.

"So..." Valentino starts as I look up at him, still laying on his chest.
"I'm your boyfriend huh?" He asks because that's what I said earlier.
I smile. "Well I had to call you something, and friend would've been a little weird" I say as he agrees.

"I like it. Having a girlfriend. I would much rather call you something else but we'll save that for later" he says with a teasing smile on his face.

I give him a confused look. "Call me what?" I ask.

"You'll see" he says closing his eyes.

Asshole.

I close my eyes too. That game really made me tired.