24. You're mine

"I don't know what to wear tonight" I say going through the closet. Valentino is the one that has picked the outfits out but I can't seem to find something to wear.
He is inviting people over for tonight. So I want to dress up. And this time I will actually have fun, I hope.

"The red dress suits you" he says leaning against the wall, arms crossed.
"I don't know, I don't feel like wearing that one, this is so hard" I say like it's the hardest thing in the world.

"Alright let's go then" Valentino says opening the door. "What where?" I ask confused.

"We are shopping some new clothes for you" he says.
"Wait really!" I say smiling.

He nods and we head downstairs. We get in the car and drive to the mall.

***

The mall is very big, it has a lot of good stuff. I start at a cute dress shop. They have a really pretty, sparkly mini skirt. I immediately grab it and decide to buy it. Valentino insists on paying. Even though I have some money saved.

"I will wear that for tonight then, we can go back home now" I say finished with my shopping.

"Love...you bought a single skirt?" He says giving me a worried look.

I give him the same look back. How much was I supposed to buy then.

"I'm fine with the skirt thank you so much" I say grateful.

He laughs. What's so funny.

"I've never seen a woman not wanting to shop more. You can buy whatever you want amore." He insists.

It feels so wrong buying things when I don't have the money for it.
Valentino forces me to buy some more things.
"Actually I do need some underwear" I admit.

"Lets go then" he says.
We walk into Victoria secret. He follows me around as I try to pick some nice underwear.

"This one" Valentino says grabbing a bra and panties in a dark purple shade. Honestly it looks amazing.
It's funny to me he is helping me with this.

"You need any help miss" a girl says from beside me.
She looks like the same age as me.
"Yeah actually I would like to try these ones, but I don't know my size" I say pointing at the ones Valentino is holding.
"I'll help you, let's go to the fitting rooms, sir you can follow me too" she says leading the way. Valentino looks so uncomfortable right now I want to laugh.

"Sir you can take a seat here" she says pointing at the chair in front of the fitting room I'm going into.
There is no way I'm going to show Valentino how they look on me but I have to try it on to find my size.

The girl takes some measurements and goes out to grab the things.
She gives me the pair and I undress to try it on. Well just the bra. It has a pretty lace and details. I like it, it fits my tits good. The girl knows how to measure huh.

"How does it look?" Valentino asks. Devilish.

"Like I would show you asshole" I yell from inside the fitting room.
"I'm paying for it I should at least know how it looks on you" he teases.

"You'll have to wait a loooong time for that Val" I say not giving him hope.

A hand pushes through the curtain. He is handing me his card. "Password is 6898, meet me outside" he says and I take the card from him. Before he walks away the curtain moves a little. And I know that he sees me.

"Heyyy! You peaked" I say covering my chest.
I can hear him laugh.
Asshole.

"Definitely take two of those amore" he says before walking away.
I smile shaking my head at the same time.