35. Over

"Stay still" I say putting on a face mask on Valentinos pretty face. He hates it but lets me do it.
I'm on top of him as he watches me. His eyes not once leaving me.

"You're beautiful" he says as I continue to smear the clay mask all over his face.
A smile grows on my face as I start blushing.

I give him a quick kiss on the lips then get off of him. "We have to pin your hair back." I say grabbing two hair clips and putting them on each side of his head. Making his hair go away from his face.

"Aw you look so precious" I say as he rolls his eyes.

"The things you make me do" he says annoyed that I convinced him to this.

"Hey Valentino we need to look into this..." Matteo steps inside. And slowly his expression changes, his eyes go wide in shock as he starts hysterically laughing.

"I can't breathe!" He says holding his stomach from laughing so much.

"Our little princess" Matteo says trying to catch his breath.
I laugh with him as Valentino stares at us, arms crossed.

"Shut up" he says.

"The only thing missing is a nightgown" Matteo continues.

"What is happening in here..." Oliver steps inside. We all look at each other before we start laughing again.
"I never in my life thought I would see Valentino Gray like this" Oliver says.

"You guys are stupid" Valentino says regretting putting the mask on. I mean I was the one who insisted.

"I'm going to tell everyone this!" Matteo continues taking the prefect roll as annoying little brother.

"Alright guys get out now my man is getting annoyed" I say pushing them back out the door.

"Take care of or precious little princess" Matteo says as I close the door.

"You look beautiful don't mind them" I say still laughing.
"I look ridiculous amore, can we wash this off now?" he says as I nod. He goes to wash his face and comes out looking fresh. His skin is glowing and looks so hydrated.

I walk up to him placing my arms around him. Squeezing my body against his. "What is this for?" He asks wondering why I'm hugging him.

"Just for being the greatest boyfriend" I say closing my eyes wile my head rests against his chest.

He plants a kiss on top of my head.
"I love you" he whispers.

"Can you imagine how far we have come? I mean this..." I say pointing between me and Valentino.
"This would have been the worst possible nightmare for me, if it was moths ago." I say laughing.

"Was I that horrible?" He asks.

"You kind of were" I say giggling.

"You weren't the easiest either" he says looking down at me smiling.

"Yeah I was kind of a bitch to you" I say as he agrees.

"That's what made you special, you were never afraid of me. It drove me crazy. But I kept letting you annoy me because I secretly liked it. I liked the feeling of being seen as a person. In your eyes I wasn't a cold hearted killer. With you I felt alive, I could for once be a normal human." He admits making me almost cry. 

"Aww I never knew you felt like that." I say grabbing his hand and squeezing it.

"What did you ever see in me?" He asks hesitantly. Scared of my answer.

He really doesn't think highly of himself. Almost as if he hates his personality.

"At first I hated you, I did everything I could to escape you." I laugh as he listens.

"But then as time passed I saw glimpses of vulnerability and kindness. You never admitted it but you always found a way to protect me. I saw how you cared for those around you, me, Oliver, Matteo, even if it wasn't always obvious. And slowly it all turned, and I wasn't mad at you anymore. Without realizing I found myself falling for you." I say. His eyes are scanning my face like he wants to memorize it.