Chapter -7

Dwani pov:

it's been one week after the warden asked me to pay the rent but I didn't get any money to pay that much rent so today I am going to vacate this room I was packing my bag when Shruti asked me why I am packing my bag I told her that I don't have enough money to pay the rent  she asked me where I am going to stay I lied to her that  one of my friend is staying nearby she asked me to stay with her and share the rent with her which is considerably very low she believed that . I don't know where I am going to live.

When we first visited this place for admission the college staff told my uncle to pay only half the hostel fees because of my scholarship but now they are asking for full payment. Why are they lieing to us. We didn't asked them to offer hostel instead they told us to pay half amount my uncle was very happy after hearing he instantly joined me in hostel. Now sww what happens

After packing my bags I went to the restaurant for my job today is Saturday so I have shift from morning I kept my bag aside and went to do the job. Today I work over time because I don't know where I am going to sleep today. Swathi and niroop asked me why am doing double shift i told them that today am free so thought of earning some more money

After my shift is over at 9 o'clock I take my bags and  leave the restaurant I was walking on the side of the roads I don't know where I am going  but I am just walking. My feet are paining due to the walking and also the double shift  so I just think to sit for sometimes suddenly I saw a bus stand  i went there and sit there slowly sleep consumed suddenly someone shaked me i opened my eyes it is vedant sir he asked me why am sitting here.

I hesitated at first to say to thim eventually I said him that i vacate my hostel room I don't have anywhere to go I am just sitting here he asked me why I vacate my hostel room I said him that I don't have enough money to pay the rent he then said that it is not safe for girls to sit in this place at night.

After that he said to me that he have a home nearby i can stay there i denied first then he said me to stay there as a paying guest asked me to pay whatever i have with me  after that i went with him to that home.

It was a small house with one bedroom bathroom kitchen and living area after dropping me here vedant sir left i unpacked my bags  arranged my dress and books neatly in the shelf after  that i cleaned the room because i need to sleep after cleaning i just put a bedsheet and used my bags as pillow as there is no bed and sleep consumed.

I woke up at late in the morning then i cleaned the inside of the house there is a table chair and some basic utensils are there in the

Vedant pov:

Today is Saturday after waking up I did my morning chores and eat my breakfast with parents then I went to grand parents home and told them about my college experience and enjoyed my granny's home made foods it was very tasty and after that we watched an old movie in between my grandpa told some funny incidence from his college time at evening we went for a walk in the beach and from there i said bye to my grand parents and went to meet my friends.

I went to mall were my friends waiting for me after that Me and my friends went to the club house we enjoyed a lot  there  it's late at night so we dropped girls at their house first then i said bye to my friends and get in the car. I was driving slowly becoz of the beautiful night sky and cool breeze with some music totally i was enjoying my drive.

I was on my way to home suddenly I saw a girl  sitting in the bus stand who will sit here in this night time i thought in my mind while looking closer i realised that it was dwani i stopped my car went towards her she was sleeping i wake her up and asked why she is sitting here she told me that she vacate her hostel room i asked her why she said that she is a scholarship student so the college staff told her to pay only the rent for hostel but now the warden asking for full payment she does not have that much money so  she vacate that place what is she saying our college does not do like that I have speak about this with my dad.

Now she don't know where to go. If she is that much short of money then how will she survive 5 years here I have to do something for her. I asked her to stay in my grandmas old home which is nearer to the college she refused then eventually agreed.

After dropping her there i went back to my home at midnight when i entered inside my father asked me why am late i lied to him that there is a birthday party then i told him that I have something to discuss with me as tomorrow is Sunday he asked me to meet him at his study morning.After that i went to my room.

What is happening our college i  need to find out because I am the who is going to take over the college and hospital after studies so I should be aware of what is happening around me.

If you are liking my story please kick the star button at the end of the story with love cutiepie5