Chapter -16

Dwani pov

Today was a surprising and eventful day for me. As soon as I entered college, I mustered up the courage to go directly to the staff room and ask my Head of Department (HOD) for a half-day leave. To my relief, he granted my request, allowing me some time off. With a sense of freedom, I made my way to my class.

After the class ended, I headed to my usual spot and patiently waited. Soon, Vedant sir arrived, accompanied by his friends. I quietly sat there, not expecting anything out of the ordinary. However, Vedant sir came and sat beside me, taking my hand in front of his friends. I tried to pull my hand away, but he held onto it tightly. His friends observed the scene, smiling knowingly. Vedant sir then introduced me as his girlfriend to his friends, who accepted me wholeheartedly. The warmth and acceptance from his friends brought tears of happiness to my eyes. They reassured me that from now on, they were like my brothers and sisters.

Vedant sir asked me never to cry again in this life, and I nodded, overwhelmed with emotion. We talked and laughed together, and despite their wealth, his friends treated me genuinely without any pretense. They expressed their happiness about our relationship. Then, they invited me to join them for a week-long vacation at Riya sister's house. I looked at Vedant sir, seeking his approval, and he assured me it was fine, as he would also be there. We all shared lunch together at my usual spot, and Vedant sir playfully ate my food, leading his friends to tease him.

Afterward, Vedant sir asked me to accompany him, and we headed towards his car. I sat in the passenger seat as he drove, not knowing our destination. Eventually, he stopped near a massive building that left me wide-eyed with amazement. It turned out to be the Phoenix Mall, explaining the immense size of the building. I wondered why we were there, and when I asked Vedant sir, he didn't say anything specific. He simply told me to follow him, and we entered a clothing store within the mall, heading to the women's section.

To my surprise, Vedant sir started looking at dresses for women. I questioned whether he was embarrassed by my dressing style, but he reassured me that he wasn't. Instead, he explained that he saw it as his duty to take care of me, which touched my heart. Today was a joyous day for me. I had found a caring and loving partner in Vedant sir, and now I also had supportive brothers and sisters through his friends. I didn't ask for anything more from life; I could be content with this.

After buying everything we needed, Vedant sir dropped me off at my workplace, a restaurant, and promised to come back to pick me up after my shift. I nodded and entered the restaurant, feeling grateful for the wonderful day I had experienced.

Vedant pov

Today was a day filled with happiness for me because Dwani is no longer just my crush but my love. In the morning, my parents noticed my beaming smile and asked me about it, but I didn't say anything to them. After having breakfast, I headed to college with a skip in my step.

I entered the college campus, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves as he made my way to the Dwani department. I was on a mission to request a half-day leave for Dwani, for taking her to shopping. Being the son of the principal, Vedant knew that his request would likely be granted.

Confidently, Vedant approached the head of the department and politely explained the situation. He asked the head to grant Dwani a half-day leave once she arrives for requesting leave. The head, aware of Vedant's family background, nodded understandingly, recognizing the  circumstances.

During the lunch break, I decided to invite my friends to meet Dwani. They agreed,  started to tease me with different movie love dialogues I looks at them angrily which makes them to make more funny dialogues they all are laughing by seeing my expression.

so after class, we made our way to the park. Along the way, my friends wondered why we were going in that direction. I told them that I wanted them to meet Dwani, and they were excited about it. I led them towards Dwani, sat beside her, and held her hand. I proudly introduced her as my girlfriend to my friends, and they started talking to her.

Riya suggested that Dwani join us for a weekend vacation. Dwani looked at me, seeking my approval, and I assured her that it was fine because I would be there to take care of her. My friends instantly bonded with her, and we all got along well. As we prepared to eat lunch, I sat with Dwani, enjoying our meal together. Suddenly, Deepak teased me for not having lunch with them in the past few days. I apologized to them for my behavior and promised not to hide anything from them in the future.

Afterward, I asked Dwani to stay there and went to talk to my friends. I arranged for them to meet me near my grandma's old house at around 3 o'clock, and they agreed. I then returned to Dwani and asked her to follow me to the car. She complied and sat in the passenger seat as I started driving towards the mall. Along the way, she asked me where we were going, but I kept it a surprise. Eventually, I stopped the car in front of the Phoenix Mall, and she was amazed by its grandeur.

Without further ado, I guided her to the clothing section, where I bought several dresses for her. Dwani expressed concern that I might be embarrassed by her dressing style, but I reassured her that it wasn't the case. I explained that now she was my lover, and it was my responsibility to take care of her.

At around 3 o'clock, I headed to the park and approached my friends for their help in renovating my grandparents' house. I explained the situation to them, and fortunately, they were more than willing to assist me. We discussed the details and made plans to start the renovation work soon.

If you all like the story then plz vote with love cutiepie5