Epilogue

Author POV

After three years, life had settled down for everyone involved. Vedant had taken on the role of CEO at the hospital, while Dwani's parents were managing the college. Dwani had successfully completed her course and had become a doctor. However, due to pressure from her in-laws, she had reluctantly started working at Sanjeevani Hospital.

As the day of Dwani's marriage with Vedant approached, Govind's heart brimmed with joy and excitement. The once broken family had come a long way, and now, witnessing his daughter's happiness on her special day was a moment he had dreamed of for years.

Govind couldn't have been prouder of the woman Dwani had become. She had grown into a strong, compassionate, and resilient person, and he knew that Vedant was the perfect match for her. Seeing them together, Govind could sense the genuine love and affection they had for each other, and he knew that Vedant would cherish and support Dwani just as she deserved.

As the wedding day arrived, Govind's emotions were in a whirlwind. There was a mixture of happiness, gratitude, and a touch of nostalgia for all the moments he had missed in Dwani's life. He couldn't help but reflect on the journey that had brought them to this beautiful moment of togetherness.

The wedding ceremony was a celebration of love and unity, not just between Dwani and Vedant, but also for the entire family. Govind's family members, including his parents, rejoiced in the union, realizing that the trials they had faced were stepping stones towards this day of bliss.

Seeing Dwani walk down the aisle, adorned in bridal elegance, Govind's heart swelled with love and pride. He felt grateful for the chance to be a part of her life once again, to witness this significant milestone, and to be there to give her blessings and support.

As Dwani and Vedant exchanged their vows, Govind felt a profound sense of peace. It was a moment of closure, a moment that mended the wounds of the past, and a moment that brought him closer to his daughter and his extended family. The wedding was not just a union of two individuals, but also a celebration of the family's journey towards healing and reconciliation.

Throughout the festivities, Govind's happiness was infectious. His eyes gleamed with tears of joy and gratitude. He knew that Dwani's future was in safe hands, and he felt immense satisfaction knowing that she had found true love and happiness.

As the wedding celebrations unfolded, Govind cherished each moment, grateful for the chance to be a part of his daughter's life and to create new memories together. Dwani's marriage with Vedant was not just a joyous occasion for them; it was a symbol of hope, forgiveness, and the unbreakable bond of family that had triumphed over the adversities of the past.

Overwhelmed with emotion, Dwani thanked God for the wonderful life she was about to embark upon. Adithya, Deepak, Riya, and Sneha, her colleagues from the hospital, cheered and clapped for the couple. They were seen as the dream couple at their workplace, and they had chosen to continue working together at Sanjeevani Hospital to remain close to each other.

Dwani's eyes welled up with happiness as she looked at everyone around her. Swathi and Niroop, who had gotten married two years earlier, wished her the best. They now had a cute baby girl, adding to their own happiness. Shruthi and Priyanka had initially been upset at Dwani for not informing them about her relationship and impending marriage, but they eventually spoke to her, expressed their blessings, and wished her well.

As Vedant witnessed Dwani's happiness within their marriage, a profound sense of contentment washed over him. Seeing her joy became his utmost priority, and he yearned to provide her with the very best in life. Every fiber of his being was dedicated to cherishing her, not just for a fleeting moment, but for the entirety of their lives together.