Chapter 1

A beautiful man comes out of his room with his blank face. He was looking like an angel with his milky white skin, big bambi eyes, and his perfect jaw line. He has a small mole under his lips and a feint scar on his cheek. He was looking angelic with all his beautiful features.

He is about to reach the dining table when someone bumps into him and the juice that person is holding gets covered all over his clothes.

Maid: "I am sorry sir", shaking in fear.

Kook eyes turned red, his jaw is clenched, his veins pooped out, he deadly glares at her. Without thinking twice he slaps her hard which makes her fall on the ground with red cheek.

Kook: "You bitch, Do you even know how expensive this suit is", shout loudly which makes her flinched hard.

Maid: "S..i..r", stuttered.

Kook: "Shut up you ugly shit, How dare you bump into me. You are fired bitch", shout loudly.

Maid: "No sir, please don't fire me. I will not make this mistake again, please give me a chance", pleading.

Kook: "Jeon Jungkook never give chance to anyone. Get out of here", says coldly.

Maid: "Please sir, I am begging you", says holding jungkook's feet.

Kook kicks her in the face. Maid cried out in pain holding her face.

Kook: "You bitch, how dare you touch me with your dirty hands. Get out of here before I do something", yelled.

Maid: "Sir where will i go. Please forgive me", joining her hands.

Kook boringly looks at her but then he evily smirk.

Kook: "So you won't leave?. Wait i'll throw you out", smirk.

He harshly grabbed her hair, and the maid screamed in pain. He took her out of the house and pushed her harshly on the ground.

Kook: "Get out now" shout out.

Maid slowly gets up because she was feeling too much pain, she wipes her tears and looks at kook who was boringly looking at her. Then she slowly leaves.

Kook: "Bitch" muttered angrily and leaves.

Everyone saw that maid leaving in sympathy but no one could do anything because it was the daily routine of Kook.

Even if someone makes a small mistake, Kook does not spare them. That's why everyone does their work properly because they know if they make a small mistake no one will save them from kook who can kill anyone without thinking twice.

----

Next morning kook was having his breakfast. Everyone who was there was looking down .

Then the head maid comes there with a boy who was looking down.

Mrs. Lee: "Good morning sir", bows.

Kook: "Who is this?", ask looking at the boy.

Mrs. Lee: "Sir he is a new servant, he needed work so i brought him here".

Kook gets up from his seat and stands in front of the boy

Kook: "What's your name?", ask coldly.

Tae: "Kim taehyung, sir", says looking down.

Kook didn't like it when the boy was looking down, he wanted the boy to look at him. He himself didn't know the answer why he wants the boy to looks at him as he loved when people looks down while talking to him.

Kook: "Look at me", says sternly.

Tae slowly looks up and saw a beautiful man looking at him with his blank face. Even with his blank face he ws looking so beautiful.

On the other hand, kook heart starts beating fast when he looks at him. It was the first time when his heart was beating this much fast. He saw the most handsome man in the world, His tanned skin, his beautiful almond eyes that hypnotized him, his heart-shaped lips that he badly wanted to kiss, his bread cheeks. Everything was making him more handsome.

Kook didn't even know how long he had been staring at him

Kook didn't even know how long he had been staring at him. After a few minutes he realises what he was doing and he clears his throat. He looks at the head maid coldly.

Kook: "You, assign him work and also show him his room", says rudely to the maid.

Mrs. Lee: "Yes Mr. Jeon".

Then he looks at tae who was cutely looking at him which makes his heart skip a beat. He takes a deep breath.

Kook: "And You, I don't want any mistake in the work, otherwise no one will be worse than me" says dangerously.

Tae nods looking down which makes kook slightly angry.

Kook: "I need words", shout which makes tae flinched.

Tae: "Yes Mr. Jeon".

Kook looks at tae for a few minutes and then walks away.

The head maid looks at Tae who was innocently looking around.

Mrs. Lee: "Taehyung, don't worry, if you do your work properly, then Mr. Jeon will not do anything."

Tae: "Ok", says softly.

Mrs Lee: : "Let's go I will show you the room".

Tae nods and both went to the room.

Mrs. Lee: "This is your room, you can rest for a while then i will tell you your work", Says smiling.

Tae: "No need, you can tell me my work", says softly.

Then the maid tells him what work he has to do.

.
.
.
💜