Chapter 4

Tae was doing his work when Mrs. Lee came towards him looking scared.
He looks at her in confusion.

Tae: "What happened aunt?". asked softly.

Mrs. Lee: "Actually tae, Mr. Jeon has forgotten to take his important file and there is no one here who can give him the file in his office".

Tae: "Oh, so what do you want me to do?".

Mrs. Lee: "So can you please give him his file in his office", asked hopefully.

Tae: "What, me", pointing at himself.

Mrs. Lee: "Yes tae, If you don't go, he will not spare anyone. He will literally kill everyone. His anger is very dangerous", scared.

Tae: "But I----

Mrs. Lee: "Please tae, I beg you", pleading.

Tae: "No no aunt, you don't have to beg. I will go", says softly with a smile.

Mrs. Lee: "Thankyou so much son, I will come with his file", pats tae's head with a smile.

Tae slowly nods and Mrs Lee leaves. He takes a deep breath.

Tae: "Why me", whined.

----

Now tae was standing infront of huge building that belongs to kook. He looked at the building with his big eyes.

Tae: "Wow, How big is this building?", asked himself like a child.

He slowly walked inside the building. When he was walking everyone was giving him weird looks which makes him look so small in front of them.

He came near the reception area where he saw the middle aged women doing her work.

Tae: "Excuse me".

The women looks at him up and down but then she slowly smiles which makes him relaxed.

Sara: "Yes sir?".

Tae: "Actually, I want to meet Mr. Jeon", says softly.

Sara: "Oh I am really sorry sir, but Mr. Jeon didn't meet anyone without an appointment", gives him a sad smile.

Tae: "Ok but I came here to give him his file. It is very important to him. So please let me meet him", showing the file.

Sara: "But--

Tae: "Please mam, I will go back after giving him his file. I promise", says innocently.

Sara chuckled at the innocent young man. She didn't have a heart to say no to him so she slowly nodes making tae smiles widely at her.

----

Tae slowly knocks on the door. After a few seconds he heard a cold angry voice which makes him little scared.

He slowly entered and saw kook who was typing on his laptop with a angry frown on his face. Anyone can tell how angry he was by the way he was typing so fastly.

Tae takes a deep breath.

Tae: "Mr. Jeon", calls him softly.

Upon hearing the voice kook stopped typing and immediately looked up and saw tae who was looking at him with his soft eyes. After seeing him, his all anger vanished in the air. His eyes turned soft within a second.

Kook: "Taehyung", whispered slowly.

Tae bites his lower lips and slowly walks towards kook who was only staring at him without blinking his eyes.

Tae: "Mr. Jeon, here is your file" forwarding file towards kook.

Kook hummed and took the file from tae's hand while intentionally brushing his hands with tae's hands.

Tae smiles at him and is about to leave when kook stopped him.

Kook: "Wait".

Tae: "Yes?".

Kook: "Stay", whispered softly with an unknown emotion in his eyes.

Tae: "Huh?", confused.

Kook understand what he just said. He cursed under his breath. He looks at tae who was confusingly looking at him with a pout which makes his heart raced up. He takes a deep breath.

Kook: "I mean stay here, I am going to a meeting so I don't want anyone to come into my cabin. So take care of it", says coldly.

Kook was clearly lying because no one had the courage to come to his cabin as everyone knows how dangerous he was.

He just wanted to keep Tae close to him so he lied and our innocent bean didn't think much and silently agreed.

Kook: "You can rest here okay, I will come soon", says softly.

Tae: "Ok Mr. Jeon", smile.

Kook stares at him for some time and slowly leaves.

----

Tae was silently sitting on the couch like a good boy. He didn't know what to do so he was just innocently looking around the cabin.

His stomach was making noises as he hadn't eaten anything since morning. Only then he heard knock on the door which startled him.

Tae: "Come in", softly.

Tae saw a man comes towards him with a plate of food. Man smiles at him and he smiles back at him.

Jay: "Here sir, Mr. Jeon sent this for you", smile.

Tae: "Thankyou", smile.

Jay bows and leaves. Tae looks at the food with his sparkly eyes. Then kook's face appears in front of him.

Tae: "Thankyou so much Mr. Jeon", boxy smile.

After eating his food tae didn't realise when he fell asleep.

----

After completing his meeting, kook fastly walked towards his cabin as he knows Tae must be waiting for him.

He slowly walked inside and he couldn't help but only lovingly stare at the sight in front of him.

He saw the little baby bear sleeping peacefully without any care of the world.

Kook lips formed a sweet smile for the first time in his life. He takes out his phone and clicks some photos of the cute bear.

Kook softly brushes tae's hair back to get a clear view of his face. With his racing heart, he softly kissed tae's forehead. He caressed tae's cheeks so softly that he was a fragile glass.

Kook: "Why are you so cute huh?, I don't know what you have done to me. I literally don't understand why I become so soft to you?. What magic did you do on me, hmm?. Tell me na", asked complaining like tae will hear it in his sleep.

----

After some time, tae slowly opened his eyes and looked at kook who was blankly staring at him.

Tae: "Mr. Jeon, I am so sorry, I didn't realise when I fell asleep", looks down.

Kook: "Let's go home", says coldly.

Tae slowly nodes and both left for home.

.
.
.
💜