Chapter 3

Tae tightly closed his eyes. Only then he heard the sound of slap. When he looks up, he sees Kook slaps the Gardner. Kook continuously slaps him without any break.

Gardener lips are now bleeding and his both cheeks are red with slap marks. He was crying in pain thinking what's his fault that kook slaps him.

Kook: "You are fired. Get out from here", shout angrily.

Tae gets shocked and thinks it's his fault so why does he slap Gardener so much and also fired him.

Gardener: "But sir---

Kook: "Bodyguard throw this filth out", yelled.

The bodyguard then escorts the Gardener out of kook's house , who was still crying in pain. Tae looks at gardener in sympathy.

Kook: "Come to my room", says coldly.

Tae watches kook leaving. He looks at his flower crown.

Tae: "Why did he call me to his room?". What if he slaps me there?", pout.

Kook: "Taehyung", shout loudly.

Tae flinched and quickly goes to the kook's room. He takes a deep breath and slowly knocked on the door.

Kook: "Come in".

Kook looks at Tae who was looking down.

Kook: "Come sit", points to the couch in front of him.

Tae get shocked because he had heard that kook doesn't allow anyone to sit in his room so why kook was allowing him.

Kook: "Whom are you waiting for? have a sit", says when he saw tae was thinking something deeply.

Tae slowly nods and sits on the couch, Boxy smile comes on his face when he sits on the couch. Then he looks at kook, who is blankly staring at him, he Immediately looks down.

Kook was trying to hold back his smile behind his blank face. He just wanted to hug the baby sitting in front of him. He clears his throat.

Kook: "Taehyung....., tae cuts him off.

Tae: "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to go to the garden. I won't make that mistake again but please don't slap me and throw me out of the house", pleading innocently.

Kook then sits down next to Tae and makes him look at him. Kook does something that shocked him. Kook puts his finger on tae's lips.

Kook: "Shh, how much do you speak, hah?", says softly for the first time in his life.

Tae only innocently looks at him not knowing what to say.

Kook: "Ok so listen, I will not throw you out of the house".

Tae: "And slap"?, pout.

Kook: "I will not slap you", silently chuckle.

Tae gives his boxy smile. Kook looks at tae and unconsciously a small smile formed on his face.

Then he gently strokes Tae's cheeks, which were a little red from the slap.

Kook: "Is it paining?", ask gritting his teeth in anger.

Tae gets shocked and wonders if he knows Gardner slapped him.

Tae: "A little bit", replied softly.

Both shared a beautiful eye-lock. Kook comes near Tae's cheek and starts giving soft kisses there. Tae gets shocked but then closed his eyes and starts feeling kook's kisses with his racing heart.

Kook takes Tae's wrist which was red because of tight grip. He tightly closed his eyes in anger. He then kisses his wrist too while looking at Tae. Tae fondly looks at him.

Kook then realised what he was doing. He immediately maintains his blank face.

Kook: "Get out", says coldly.

Tae: "Huh?", confused.

Kook: "Get out of my room now", yelled.

Tae nods and was about to go when kook stopped him.

Kook: "Wait"!.

Tae: "Yes?".

Kook: "Give me that flower crown", demands coldly.

Tae sees the flower crown in his hand.

Kook: "Fast", says rudely.

Tae hesitatingly gives the flower crown to kook who carefully holds while brushing his hand with tae.

Kook: "You can go to the garden whenever you want", says looking at the flower crown.

Tae: "Really?".

Kook: "Hmm", says staring at tae with an unknown emotion.

Tae: "Thankyou so much sir", boxy smile.

Kook: "You can go now".

As tae left, kook stands in front of the mirror and carefully wears the flower crown because he didn't want it to break.

He remembers tae and a soft smile formed on his face

He remembers tae and a soft smile formed on his face. After that, he lays on the bed, and carefully puts the crown in the drawer. He starts thinking about tae.

Kook: "This is my first time when I was concerned about someone".

The he remembers how he kissed tae, he blushed madly.

Kook: "What have you done to me, tae?. Why did it hurt me when that bastard slaps you?. I just wanted to kill him". with all this thoughts he fell asleep.

.
.
.
💜