Chapter 5

Kook was sleeping peacefully when suddenly his sleep got interrupted.

He looked outside his window and saw it was heavily raining outside with lighting.

He closed his eyes and tried to sleep again but there was nowhere any sleep in his eyes.

Getting frustrated he sat up on his bed and his attention goes to tae and he wondered what might he be doing.

Kook: "Maybe sleeping".

He thought of something and smile.

Kook: "Let me see him. Who knows, I might fall asleep looking at him".

He slowly walked towards tae's room. When he reached there he saw tae's room lights are on which makes him confused.

Kook: "Why are his room lights on? Is he not sleeping?", questioned himself.

He slowly opens the door and sees Tae who was curled up inside the blanket like a fluff ball.

A soft smile appears on his face. He was just looking at him when suddenly the lights went off and tae flinched badly inside the blanket.

With worried look Kook quickly turns on the emergency light and makes his way towards tae and softly calls him.

Kook: "Taehyung".

Tae slowly peeked his head out of the blanket and looked at him with his scared eyes. Kook was just looking at him with concern.

Tae: "Mr. Jeon?".

Then he sits on his bed and looks at kook who was watching him worriedly.

Kook softly caressed tae's cheeks who was looking at him with his puppy eyes.

Kook: "Are you o----, before he could complete his word tae tightly hugged him when thunderstorm strikes.

With his racing heart, kook immediately hugs him back while softly rubbing his back.

Kook: "Shh, it's ok my baby. I am here", softly says while caressing tae's hair and rubbing his back.

Suddenly clouds started thundering loudly.

Tae tightened the hug and placed his head on Kook's shoulder who was continuously rubbing his back with his worried eyes.

Kook: "My cute baby, nothing happened hmm?".

Kook was whispering sweet nothing in tae's ears who was tightly hugging him. After some time, tae slowly calm down.

He pulled away from the hug and looked at kook who was lovingly looking at him which made his heart raced up.

Kook slowly leaned and pecked tae's forehead who closed his eyes feeling loved.

Kook: "Are you ok, now?", asked softly while caressing his cheeks.

Tae: "Yes I am ok. Thankyou", smile.

Kook: "Don't be, I will be there for you whenever you need me", whispered lovingly.

Tae looks at him with an unknown emotion in his eyes while kook was lovingly looking at him.

Both faces were inches away from each other. Their breaths were fanning on each other face. Both hearts were beating so fast that they could hear it.

Kook eyes fell on tae's soft lips which makes tae breath hitched.

Kook takes a deep breath and slowly smiles at him. He pecks tae's cheeks softly. He let his lips be placed there for some time and unwillingly pulled away.

Kook: "I am here, you go to sleep, ok?", softly.

Tae nods with a smile and kook tucked him inside the blanket. He softly strokes tae's hair and in no time tae fell asleep.

Kook gives a long peck on tae's cheeks and forehead.

Kook: "Sleep well, darling".

He looks at him for one more time and turns of the light.

----

In the morning, tae woke up with a sweet smile. He looked outside the window and saw the rain had stopped and the sun was glowing brightly.

Tae takes his eyes out of the window and looks at his side and immediately gets startled when he saw kook who was intensely looking him while sitting on the small couch.

Tae composed himself and widely smiles at him whose heartbeat starts beating by looking at his beautiful smile.

Tae: "Good morning, Mr. Jeon".

Kook: "Hmm, did you sleep well", asked coldly.

Tae: "Yes but I am sorry for troubling you", looks down.

Kook made his way towards tae and bent towards tae's level. He lifted tae's chins and lovingly looks at him.

Kook: "Shh, what do I say to you at night?, I will always be with you", sincere voice.

Tae nods with a smile and give a soft peck on Kook's cheek who blushed and closed his eyes with a smile feeling tae's touch for the first time.

.
.
.
💜