Chapter 13

It was evening and Kook and Tae were getting ready for the party.

It was a party where only the richest and most powerful CEOs came with their dates.

Earlier, kook always went alone but now he has his tae. The man he loves and adores wholeheartedly.

Kook was standing in front of the mirror doing light makeup. After some time he looks at himself in the mirror. He looks gorgeous.

With a smile, he entered inside tae's room and saw him sitting on the bed all ready

Kook's heart raced up looking at his precious who was looking like a Greek god. He was just looking at him without blinking his eyes.

His precious was glowing like a moon with his handsome features. His Moon.

Kook's big bambi eyes met Tae's who flashed him his beautiful boxy smile. Kook was just froze on his spot with his heart that was beating at an abnormal speed.

Just one word comes into his mind.

Kook: "Mine".

Tae walked towards kook with a smile and pulled him closer to himself by his waist who finally came out of his dreamland.

Tae: "You look dazzling, baby. I can't take my eyes off you. You are so beautiful", whispered lovingly before tucking kook's hair behind his ear.

Kook blushed and shyly smiled at the compliment. He wrapped his arms around tae's neck and pecked his lips.

Kook: "You are also not less. Do you intend to murder me?", raising his eyebrows.

Tae chuckled and kook admired his precious with a loving smile.

Kook: "Just one look of you is enough to drive me crazy. I am damn lucky that you are only mine", whispered against tae's lips before pecking them.

Tae smiles and lovingly kissed kook who kissed back with a sweet smile. He was really lucky that this man only belongs to him.

After that both left for the party location. Kook from time to time fondly staring at his precious who was looking so excited as it was his first time going to a party with his kook.

------

As soon as they reached the party location. Tae wrapped his arms around kook's waist who in return pecked his cheeks with a wide smile.

When both started walking everyone was just staring at them with their mouth wide open as it was the first time in their life that they were seeing someone with kook.

While girls were checking out tae thinking who is this handsome man. Kook noticed their creepy stares.

Kook: "Fucking sluts", gritting his teeth.

Kook can still feel their stares so he shot them a deadly glare making them immediately looked down in fear. Kook smirks seeing fear in their eyes.

Both then sat on the couch. Only then someone comes towards them with a smile. He was the one who organised the party.

Mr. choi: "Mr. Jeon. Thankyou so much for coming in the party. It means a lot", smile.

Kook just hummed and Mr. Choi's eyes fell on tae who softly smiled at him.

Mr. Choi: "Who is this handsome man?. This is the first time when you come with someone", smile widely at tae who smiles back.

Tae: "Hello, I am Kim Taehyung", boxy smile.

Kook: "My man", spoke possessively and softly looking at his precious who lovingly smiled at him.

Mr. Choi becomes surprised as he never thought the cold hearted Jeon Jungkook would ever get into the relationship.

Mr. Choi: "You two look amazing together", smile.

Tae widely smiles while kook smiles looking at his precious.

Mr. Choi again became surprised as he saw kook smiling for the first time. After that he left the couple alone.

----

Both were just talking and enjoying each other's company. They were just lost in each other, completely forgetting their surroundings.

Only then music starts playing and all couples start dancing.

Tae was looking at them with a smile without knowing a pair of beautiful bambi eyes was admiring him.

After a few seconds he locked his eyes with kook who offered him his beautiful smile.

Tae: "Shall we dance?", offering his hand.

Kook fondly looks at his precious and immediately nods before placing his hand on tae's.

Tae pulled him on the dance floor taking everyone's attention on them.

Tae pulled him closer to himself by his waist causing their chest to collide with each other. Kook shivered at their closeness. Tae softly intertwined his hands with kook who placed his one hand on tae's shoulder before looking into tae's beautiful eyes that were already staring at him lovingly.

Both sway side to side on the rhythm of the music. Both were completely lost in each other. Tae twirl kook around and back-hugged him tightly. He dipped his face in his neck hugging him still dancing. He placed soft kisses around kook's neck who closed his eyes softly moaning, feeling his warmth.

Kook shivered when tae started biting and sucking his earlobe before placing wet kisses on it making him throw his head on tae's shoulder breathing heavily.

Both were enjoying each other's embrace. Tae was leaving kisses all over Kook's cheeks and neck who was caressing his hair with his closed eyes. Then tae turned kook around who wrapped his arms around tae's neck. Both lovingly smiled at each other and smashed their lips together. After some time both break the kiss and tae softly pecked kook's forehead who closed his eyes with a sweet smile.

Tae: "I love you", lovingly smile.

Kook: "I love you more precious", peck tae's lips.

Everyone looked at them with their eyes wide opened not believing the sight they were seeing. They were shocked seeing the new side of kook.

.
.
.
💜