Chapter 8

After doing his work tae lay down on his bed and closed his eyes. The thing he didn't know why he is getting so little work to do.

Even he asked Mrs. Lee who only replied with a teasing smile that you don't have to work, you just relax. All these things confused him so much.

He was thinking all this only then he felt someone lay beside him and that person pulled him closer to himself and then placed some soft kisses all around his face.

Tae immediately opened his eyes and got shocked when he saw kook who was lovingly looking at him.

Tae: "Mr. Jeon, You here?".

Kook leaned and give a soft peck on tae's forehead with a sweet smile.

Kook: "Yes precious. I am here", peck tae's nose.

Tae: "I think you mistaken. It is my room", nervously smile.

Kook: "Yes, It is your room but you are mine so yours everything is also mine", smirk.

Tae only cutely looks at him. His heart raced up when kook called him his. He only stares at him not knowing what to say.

Kook leaned more closer to his face. Now there faces were inches apart from each other. If anyone moves, it won't take a second for their lips to meet.

Kook: "Say you are mine, only mine", possessively.

Tae: "I am yours", smile.

Kook: "Yes that's right, baby", placed a wet peck on tae's cheeks.

Tae smiles and turns to other side and closed his eyes while trying to sleep.

He hears some faint noises from the other side and thinks kook must left.

He opened his eyes to look at him but only gasped when he saw kook laying in front of him with a cheesy smile.

Kook softly laughed at his cute baby and caressed his cheeks.

Kook: "Yah, Why did you turn the other way? I want to sleep after seeing your handsome face", whined.

Tae only shockingly looks at him. Kook lovingly kissed his both cheeks.

Kook: "Now don't turned around Okay? i wanna watch you all night", smile.

Tae: "Ok".

Kook: "Good boy".

Both looks at each other. Then kook wrapped tae's arms around his own waist who pulls his closer to his chest.

Kook placed his head on tae's chest listening his precious's heartbeat. Tae kissed kook's forehead and closed his eyes with a smile.

----

In the morning, Tae opened his eyes and saw kook who was sleeping while clutching his shirt with his feist.

He softly caressed his cheeks and placed soft peck on his cheeks. His eyes fell on dark circles under kook's eyes which makes him confused.

Tae: "Didn't he sleep at night?".

After, some time kook slowly opened his eyes smiles widely seeing his precious face so close to him. Today will definitely be a great day.

He cupped tae's cheeks and peck his nose.

Kook: "Good morning, baby".

Tae: "Good morning".

Kook: "Did you sleep well my baby".

Tae: "Yes and you".

Kook: "Who wants to sleep when my precious is front of me", muttered under his breath.

Tae: "What"?

Kook: "Nothing. I also slept well" kissed tae's forehead.

Tae smiles and goes to freshen up leaving kook alone who pout.

After some time he came out with his wet hairs looking hot as hell. Kook checks his out while biting his lower lips.

Tae was about to dry his hair with towel but kook stopped him while holding his hand.

Kook: "Let me".

Tae nodes and gives the towel to kook. He sat up on the bed and waited for kook to dry his hair but to his surprised kook sat on his lap. Tae securely holds his waist.

Kook starts to dry his hair lovingly while tae fondly looks at him with a soft smile on his face.

After drying his hair, kook kissed tae's entire face who happily giggle. Kook admired his cute bear.

Then kook wrapped his arms around tae's neck and tae wrapped his arms around kook's petite waist.

Kook: "Let's go on a date", caressed tae's cheeks.

Tae: "But Mr. Jeon ----

Kook placed his finger on tae's lips.

Kook: "Shh, call me Jungkook".

Tae: "But how can I----

Kook: "Only you can", smile.

Tae silently stares at him and thinks how can he call him with his name, he was just a servant. He looks down.

Kook lifted tae's chin softly and pressed his lips on tae's forehead.

Kook: "My baby. Don't think too much, okay?. You know what my baby?", cradle tae's cheeks who leaned his face more towards his touch.

"You are the king of my heart. You are my life, my world, my love and my everything. I am so lucky to have you in my life", love filled voice.

Tae stares at him without blinking his eyes and kook leaned and smashed his lips on tae's lips. He softly starts to moves his lips while tae was froze on his place. He came into his senses when kook caressed his cheeks while kissing him. Tae also starts to move his lips. The kiss was soft without any tongue involvement, both were pouring their untold love in the kiss.

After some time both pulled away breathing heavily. Kook madly blushed while tae lovingly looks at him. Both were happy that they were each other's first kiss.

Tae caressed kook's cheeks and gave a loving peck on his nose who cutely scrunches his nose.

Tae: "I will go on a date with you, Jungkook".

Kook shows his bunny smile and pulls tae for a another loving kiss.

.
.
.
💜