Chapter 15

Kook was in his office, sat immersed in his work. Amidst the papers and documents scattered across his desk, his focus was only on the cherished frame adorning his desk.

Gently tracing the contours of the frame with his fingertips, Kook's gaze lingered upon the cherished image captured within.

Kook: "I miss my precious," murmured softly.

Only then someone knocked on the door, making Kook groan in frustration at the disturbance.

Kook: "Come in".

Unwillingly, he tore his gaze away from the photograph, casting a glance toward the door.

Kook's brow furrowed in annoyance as he looked up to see a girl standing there, dressed in a short and revelling dress, looking at him with a seductive smile.

Kook's expression darkened, seeing her audacity to look at him with those expressions.

Kook: "Do you want me to poke your useless eyes out?" he whispered dangerously, his voice tinged with warning.

The girl shivered in fear. Taking a deep breath, she makes an innocent face and cutely pouted in response making kook look at her with disgust.

??: Hello, Mr. Jeon. I am Kang Yuna, Mr. Kang's daughter. I've come to discuss the deal in place of my father", sweetly says with a wide smile.

Kook's features hardened at her words. He looks at her with rage eyes.

Kook: "I am not interested in dealing with substitutes", he spat, his voice laced with venom.

"Tell your busy father I expect him to handle his own work", whispered dangerously making Yuna tremble in fear.

Yuna: "But---

Kook: "Get out", roared, his words a sharp command that pierced the air, leaving Yuna trembling in fear.

The fear in her eyes grew, but she refused to leave. Instead she crept behind kook's seat, intending to touch his shoulder. But before she could, kook sensed her presence and pushed her hard on the ground.

Kook: "You fucking slut. How dare you try to touch me", grabbed her hair harshly making her screamed in pain.

Yuna: "I am sorry Mr. Jeon. Please leave me", begged.

But kook's become deaf to her pleas. He slapped her twice across her face, pulling her hair even more harshly as Yuna screamed loudly in agony.

Kook: "You shouldn't have come here when the whole world know how cruel I can be. And you bitch tried to touch me, which is only my precious's right", shout in rage.

Kook smirk widely looking at her bruished and bloody face.

He then ordered the bodyguard to escort her out who did without hesitation, tossing her out like a ragged doll.

----

Resuming his work with an angry frown, Kook's concentration was again broken by another knock on the door. He closed his eyes tightly in frustration before shouting.

Kook: "Now who's there?".

Someone slowly opened the door, and without looking at the person, Kook started speaking.

Kook: "Whoever you are, it would be better for you to get out of here because I am in a very bad mood and I can do anything bad with you, I mean anything.", warned.

Tae: "Koo?", came a soft voice, instantly melting Kook's icy demeanor.

Kook immediately looked up and saw his precious standing there, looking at him with his beautiful almond eyes. Kook's eyes softened and the frown on his face vanished with just one look from his precious. In that moment, all traces of anger melted away, replaced by a warmth that only Tae's presence could bring.

Tae: "You want me to go?" , his voice was filled with genuine concern.

"But I just came to give you lunch and spend some time with you. But it's okay, as you are in a bad mood, I will not disturb you," sincere.

Tae's words melted Kook's heart. His heart overflowed with love for his Tae, grateful for his understanding and unwavering support.

Kook stoop up from his seat and walked over to tae, wrapping him in a tight embrace. Tae hugged him back making kook closed his eyes in peace.

Breaking the hug, kook cupped Tae's cheeks and looked at him with affection and adoration.

Kook: "Why are you so cute? Hah?.

Tae looked at him with his innocent eyes and Kook just stared at him with so much love in his beautiful bambi eyes.

Tae: "I don't know", cutely.

Kook chuckled and the affectionate glint in his eyes revealing his deep love for his precious.

Kook:"I love you so much, damnit.", Whispered against tae's lips before pulling tae for a passionate kiss.

Their lips met with a fervent urgency, igniting a fire that blazed between them. Tae tongue sought entrance, and as kook parted his lips, a low moan escaped them.

Their kisses grew deeper, more passionate, as they surrendered to the intoxicating sensation of each other's touch. Tae's hands roamed freely, exploring every inch of kook's body with a need, while kook's hands tangled in his hair, pulling him closer, urging him to deepen the kiss even further. Their tongues danced in a passionate tango, exploring every inch of each other's mouths with a hunger.

After some they finally broke apart, breathing heavily.

Tae softly caressed Kook's cheeks, who leaned into his touch with a soft smile.

Tae: "You're not in a bad mood anymore, right? You don't want me to leave, do you", asked innocently.

Kook's heart melted once more as he lovingly kissed Tae's forehead.

Kook: "Never", whispered, his heart overflowing with love for the one who held his soul in the palm of his hand.

----

Tae and Kook settled down on the plush couch. Kook, with a pout on his face, found solace sitting on Tae's lap, where he felt safe and loved.

Tae gently wrapped his arms around Kook's waist, pulling him closer.

Tae: "What happened, baby? Why were you in a bad mood earlier?".

Kook sighed, resting his head against Tae's chest who softly caressed his hair.

Kook: "I... It's just... been a rough day. Some shit really made me frustrated," he gritted his teeth.

Tae softly kissed kook's forehead and caressed his back.

Kook: "But seeing you... It's like the world just fades away," he confessed, his gaze meeting Tae's with unwavering devotion.

"You make everything better, Precious. Just being with you... It's all I need."

Tae's eyes softened with understanding, his love for Kook radiating in the warmth of his gaze.

Tae: "I'm here for you, always," whispered lovingly.

Tae gently caressed Kook's cheek, offering a soothing smile.

Tae: "Let's eat our lunch, shall we?" he suggested.

Kook nodded in agreement, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips

As Tae began to feed him, Kook ate slowly, his eyes never leaving Tae's loving gaze, he felt a sense of comfort wash over him, knowing he had his precious by his side.

Kook lovingly fed Tae a bite of their lunch. Tae, with a pout on his lips, accepted the food, making kook cooed at his adorable baby.

Kook: "My adorable baby," he teased making tae giggle.

.
.
.
💜