Chapter 14

As the dance came to an end. Both tae and kook sat on the table where the soft glow of candlelight illuminated their faces.

Kook: "Precious, Do you want to drink something?", ask gently with a smile.

Tae: "Yes", replied softly.

Kook: "Alright. I'll fetch us something from the bar."

Tae nods and kook made his way towards the bar. He ordered his tae's favourite drink and patiently waited for his drinks.

His eyes never left Tae who was wondering his eyes all around the place making him adore his precious.

Unexpectedly, a person stands beside him. Kook looks at him and immediately rolls his eyes seeing his enemy standing in front of him with a sly smile playing on his lips.

Kai: "Hello Mr. Jeon. It's nice seeing you here".

Kook ignores him. He just hates this guy with all his passion.

Kai: "Aww I am sad. You are not happy seeing your favourite enemy here", fake sweet voice.

Kook glared at him and then again looks at his precious who was now playing with his finger with a pout making him smile at his cuteness.

He follows kook's eyes and saw tae. He smirk widely.

Kai: "Well, well, Jeon Jungkook. who would have thought you'd finally find someone in your life. Though I know he's just a face to pass the time as I know a person like you can never love anyone", smirk.

Kook's jaw tightened with anger, hearing his nonsense talk about his precious.

Kook: "Shut the hell up you bastard before I kill you right here", spoke dangerously.

Kai's smirk widened, relishing the opportunity to provoke a reaction.

Kai: "Oh really", mocked.

"You know what?. Why don't you send him to my house for one night. Just look at him so handsome and hot. I know he will fuck me hard for sure", biting his lips looking at tae.

"And if he satisfies me well. I'll make him my slave", smirk evily.

Before he could say anything else. With a growl kook seized a nearby glass bottle, his grip tightened with anger. Within a second he brought the bottle crashing down upon Kai's head, the sound of shattering glass echoing through the hall making everyone gasped loudly in fear.

Kai stumbled backward holding his head, stunned by the sudden action of kook. Blood starts flowing from his head like a waterfall.

Everyone's expression turned into fear and shocked.

Tae stood in shock, witnessing the violence infront of his eyes.

Kook pushed Kai hard, making him fall on the ground as he was too weak. He got upon him and started punching him continuously. He was hitting him so hard that Kai's whole face was covered with blood.

Kook: "You bastard. How dare talk about my precious with your dirty tongue. I will kill you. He's everything to me-my light in the darkness, my reason to keep living. How dare you lay your ugly eyes on him. You piece of shit. I will kill you", his voice thundered in rage.

Kook knuckles started bleeding but he didn't stop hitting him without noticing Kai already laying unconscious.

Only then a pair of soft arms wrapped around his waist from behind. Feeling his precious presence, kook halted abruptly. His rage vanished within a second feeling his warmth.

Tae: "Baby please stop", softly.

Tae held him more tightly. Kook's breath slowed, his heart echoing the rhythm of tae as they stood together.