Chapter 9

Tae was working in the kitchen while feeling down.

Tae: "How can those people even think like this about me. I am not like that?".

Tae overheard some maids talk who were back bitching about him that he was seducing kook. They think that he was taking advantage of kook's kindness.

They believed that he was seducing kook for money and for not doing any work that must be given to him.

Tae: "It was not my fault that I am getting little work. I didn't tell anyone to give me little work. The things they were talking was totally garbage", frustrated.

He just thinking about this only then he felt some back-hugged him.

Kook: "Hii baby", peck tae's neck.

Tae turned around with a smile and looks at kook who softly peck his lips with a smile.

Kook: "How is my baby?", cupped tae's cheeks.

Tae: "I am good and you", smile.

Kook: "After seeing you I am also very good", cheesy smile.

Tae softly chuckled and kook pecked his cheek.

Kook: "Ready to go on a date?".

Tae cursed under his breath. He was so busy thinking about everything that he had forgotten about the date.

Tae nervously smiles and kook peck his nose.

Kook: "Let's go", holds tae's hands.

Tae: "Umm, Actually I still have work left to do".

Kook: "No problem, I will tell someone to do your work. So shall we go now", smile.

Tae: "But----, kook puts his finger on tae's lips.

Kook: "No buts, the only butt you will need will be mine only", smirk.

Tae shockingly looks at him and kook softly chuckles at his cute bear.

Kook: "Now go and get ready. I'm waiting for you outside", ruffle tae's hair.

Tae nodes and after pecking his forehead kook left.

-----

After getting ready tae slowly walked out of the mansion and looked at kook who was standing near his car while scrolling his phone.

Tae takes a deep breath and stands in front of him.

Kook sense someone stand in front of him. He looked up and got frozen on his spot. His precious is looking so handsome in white. Words cannot express how handsome he was looking. He was just staring at him with his dazed eyes and racing heart.

On the other hand, tae becomes insecure about his looks and thinks that he must not be looking good, that's why kook is not saying anything

He cleared his throat and kook finally comes out of his dreamland.

Kook: "Ethereal", whispered lovingly.

Tae: "Huh?".

Kook: "You are looking ethereal my precious. I am dazed that how can someone look so good. You know what I am so lucky that this ethereal beauty only belongs to me", love filled voice.

Tae: "Really I thought you didn't find m----

Kook: "Yah, don't complete that word. You are looking so handsome my baby. I became silent because I was lost in you. You must know na I always lost my senses after seeing you", cheesy smile.

Tae laughed and kook admired his precious. He then forwards his hand towards tae who slowly puts his soft hand on Kook's rough one.

Kook: "Let's go", peck tae's hands.

Tae nods and kook makes tae sit on the front seat and pecked his forehead. He then takes his seat and starts driving.

During the ride, kook was looking at tae from time to time who was admiring outside views with his sparkly eyes.

Kook: "Gosh, I love him so much", licks his lips.

After one hour of driving both reached their destination.

It was a quiet location away from the city light. There was a bed that was placed in the middle. The sky was clear and stars are shining brightly making them look more beautiful. Tae admired the view.

Tae: "Stargazing?".

Kook: "Yup precious. I knew my precious loved watching stars so why not stargazing", fondly.

Tae smiles widely and pecks Kook's cheeks.

Tae: "Thankyou so much Jungkook. I love it".

Kook fondly smiles at him and then both sit on the bed. Tae was gazing at the stars while kook was admiring his star. Both were enjoying their beautiful moments with each other while talking and eating.

Tae was only gazing at the stars when he spotted a shooting star.

Tae: "Look Jungkook, a shooting star", points towards the sky.

"Let's make a wish".

Tae closed his eyes while kook only looks at him only wishing one thing.

Kook: "Make him mine", closed his eyes.

Both were silent when kook takes a deep breath and softly calls tae who looks at him with a smile.

Tae: "Yes?".

Kook pecked tae's forehead and softly caressed his cheeks.

Kook: "I love you".

"I know I am an arrogant, cold, hot tempered type of man but I couldn't stop myself from loving you. You are the only one I am afraid of losing. I can't even imagine my life with you. I will die without you my baby. You are too precious for me. I love you so much. I know I am not the best but I will become best for you. I promise".

"But please don't say that I should forget you because the day my eyes fell on you, you became mine".

He peck tae's forehead and smiles at him who was silent all the time.

Kook: "Please baby say something. Take your time if you want I will not force you. I just want you to love me with your whole heart. You will never regret accepting me".

Tae slowly caressed kook's cheeks who closed his eyes feeling his touch. He lovingly peck his forehead who looks at him his love filled eyes.

Tae: "I love you too koo. I know people call you arrogant or whatever they wants. But I know that behind this arrogant person there is a baby who wants someone to love him and I will be that person who will love you with all my heart. I will make you feel loved and cherished you no matter what. I Love you too infinity Jungkook".

Kook couldn't control himself, tears of happiness stats coming out of his eyes. He was blessed that now his precious belongs to him. Tae smiles and lovingly kissed kook's eyes.

Kook: "Thank you so much for loving me. I love you so much. I am so happy today my baby", chuckled with his little teary eyes.

Tae: "I love you too", smile.

Both leaned and connected their lips for a passionate kiss, sealing their love for a lifetime.

.
.
.
💜