Chapter 2

At night, Kook comes home and goes to his room to freshen up. After a while he comes out and sits on the couch. Only then he heard knock on the door.

Kook: "Come in", says coldly.

Tae: "Sir, water".

Kook looks up and sees tae holding the glass. While taking the glass their hands brushed with each other. Kook slightly blushed.

Kook: "Leave", says rudely.

Tae bows and leaves. Kook kept looking at him until he was out of sight.

After few minutes, he comes downstairs for dinner. He sits down and his eyes go straight to Tae who was standing with the rest of the Maids.

The maid is about to serve food to him but he stops her.

Kook: "Stop, i don't want you to serve me", says rudely.

Then he looks at tae who was looking down.

Kook: "Taehyung, come here and serve me", says coldly.

Tae gets shocked but then slowly starts serving him. Kook was staring at him whole time.

Kook: "From now on you will serve me".

Tae: "Ok sir", says softly.

While eating food, kook wos looking at tae from time to time. Tae can feel his gaze but he could not understand why he was looking at him.

After dinner kook lay down in his bed and starts thinking about tae.

Kook: "What happened to me, Why am I thinking about him?"

Kook closed his eyes and sees tae's innocent face.

Kook: "Damn it", muttered angrily.

After some time he finally slept but with tae's thoughts.

On the other hand, Tae was trying to sleep but can't sleep because he was sleeping in bed for the first time. In his small house he used to sleep on the floor.

Tae: "Why can't i sleep. I miss my house" pouts.

Tae then starts counting sheep until he drifts off into a peaceful slumber.

---

Next day, after finishing his work, Tae thinks that he should go to the garden and spend some time there. He loves nature. It gives him peace.

When he goes to the garden, his eyes sparkle when he sees the whole garden is filled with different types of flowers. He had seen such beautiful flowers for the first time.

Tae: "So beautiful". says looking at the flowers.

He looks around to see if anyone is there. Then he sits down, starts plucking flowers to make a flower crown. After a few minutes, He looks at his flower crown with his boxy smile.

He was just enjoying his time without knowing someone was lovingly watching him whole time.

Just then tae was about to go inside the mansion when someone comes towards him and slaps him.

Gardener: "You poor boy, what are you doing here?. Don't you know that Mr. Jeon doesn't like when someone comes to his garden and you also plucks the flowers. You beggar, now you will see how Mr. Jeon will throw you out of the house", yelled

Tae looks at him pleading, He didn't want to lose his job

Tae: "No please don't tell this to sir.
I won't make that mistake again", pleading.

Gardner: "Shut up", shout loudly which makes tae flinched.

He holds Tae's hand harshly and takes him inside the mansion. Tae was still holding the flower crown on his other hand.

Then both of them come in front of kook who was sitting on the couch.

Gardener: "Good afternoon sir", bows.

Tae: "Good afternoon sir", scared.

Kook nods looking at tae.

Gardener: "I want to tell you something about this boy".

Kook: Still looking at tae who was looking down, "Hmm".

Gardener: "Sir, he entered the garden without asking and also plucked flowers from there".

Gardener was feeling happy by thinking that now kook will throw tae out of the house and maybe he will also get reward.

Tar can feel kook's intense gaze on him that made him scared.

Tae: "He will not spare me now" thinks in his mind.

kook: "You are fired", shout out.

Tae tightly closed his eyes.

.
.
.
💜