1- I slept with the boss's son

"Honey, sooner or later I will die in your bed."

His voice was hoarse after the ups and downs of desire, perhaps still with a hint of sweet lingering.

Brian was born with peach blossom eyes, coupled with his somewhat sexy and handsome face, could charm a large group of girls of his age or even younger.

I was getting dressed, the white shirt had been wrinkled and soiled, and I couldn't wear it. I threw it into the laundry basket and pulled out a T-shirt from the closet.

"What kind of talk is that? Don't say such things." I put on the T-shirt, poured myself a glass of whiskey, mixed it with soda, and went to the refrigerator to look for ice cubes.

Brian shouted behind me, "Don't bother looking, I put them all in yesterday when I was drinking cola." "Did you forget to freeze new ones?"

I turned around and glared at him, decided not to drink the whiskey, and put the glass heavily on the table. I picked up his clothes and threw them on him, "Hurry up and get dressed, get out of here. I have a plan to work on, and I'm not available to serve you tonight."

"Honey, why do you change your mind so quickly after sleeping with me?" Brian grabbed a handful of messy hair, sat up dejectedly, and said, "You can do your work tomorrow. I have to go for training in another province the day after tomorrow, and I won't be able to see you for the next half month."

I had already opened my computer and sneered at his words, "I want to work tomorrow, will your dad agree?"

"That's why I said, tell him about us, so you don't have to work so hard every day!"

"No way. Young master, I stand here based on my ability. You're making it sound like I slept with the boss's son to get promoted."

With a loud bang, Brian had kicked over the small wooden stool, stood in front of me with anger, his eyes red, "Honey, why do you always say that? What is our relationship in your heart?!"

I sighed in my heart.

What else could it be, bed partners!

I had thought that Brian understood this all along, but recently, he insisted on taking me to watch some movies, going to amusement parks and aquariums, and buying me cotton candy to write love letters.

I couldn't help but doubt whether this boy really wanted to date me.

Brian was 19 years old this year, just entering his freshman year in college, and he was the son of our company's boss, Anthony.

I had slept with him out of a bit of a retaliatory mentality.

Anthony always took advantage of his work to pat my shoulder, touch my leg, poke my waist, say something vulgar, and give me some jewelry.

In order to make it clear that I didn't want to be an adult man's stepmother, I had to develop some other relationship with him.