9 - Ex-BF knew my secret!!

Brian's wardrobe was filled with sweatshirts and T-shirts, but there was an additional fine blue and white striped shirt. 

It happened to match my fine blue and white striped skirt, creating a perfect set. Brian wore that shirt for three days straight until it got dirty in bed. 

Reluctantly, he had to take it off and replace it, looking at me with longing eyes. I smiled and reached out, gently tilting his chin and planting a kiss on his lips, saying, 

"Sweetheart, if you behave, I'll buy you new clothes." 

Of course, it was a joke. 

Anthony's son could afford to buy any clothes he wanted. 

Brian knew that very well, but he was willing to play along with this act. 

At night, a dim light would be left on by the bedside, and he would gaze at me with misty, watery eyes. I, on the other hand, chose not to delve into the true emotions hidden beneath that surface.

This kind of relationship is a bit dangerous, to put it poetically, it's like moving forward in an abyss, dancing on the edge of a knife.

To put it bluntly, it seems like I am having an affair with Brian.

Right under Anthony's nose, the woman he desires and his son are intimately involved. It's laughable to even think about it—

Every time I see Brian indulging in my body, willingly surrendering to the commands of desire, I can't help but think this over and over again.

Sweetheart, I can only be the villain in this story.

The company's project has entered the second phase, and I'm often too busy to eat or even respond to his messages.

Brian sends over a dozen messages, sharing details of his life, while I can only reply with a few words."Returning home in the evening, he took a shower, his wet hair dripping. 

He walked around me, naked from the waist up, while I was busy checking data and monitoring progress, too occupied to pay attention to him. 

Eventually, Brian sat down on the edge of the bed with a dejected look and asked, 'Amelia, am I no longer attractive to you?'

I temporarily stopped typing, turned to look at him, and smirked, 'Sweetheart, why don't you entertain yourself for a little while? I'll join you as soon as I finish my work.'

And then...

And then he indeed entertained himself, watching my silhouette.

However, his energy didn't diminish at all. When he pressed me onto the bed and kissed me passionately, he was still full of vigor."

"I complained with a smile, and Brian immediately smirked proudly, saying, 'Amelia, I'm on the school basketball team, a center, and I have great stamina, so don't worry.'"

That afternoon, when Brian came back, he brought back two tickets for the Forest Music Festival.

These tickets were hard to get, they sold out within a second, I don't know where he got them from.

Brian looked at me with sparkling eyes and said, 'I got them from a friend with insider connections, Amelia, let's go together, there will be Grasshopper East and joyside.'

I squinted my eyes and smiled, teasingly saying, 'Sweetheart, did you sneak a peek at my playlist?'

'No way,' Brian seemed a little embarrassed, 'I just found your Netease Cloud Music account.'

So, you did look at my playlist, didn't you?""I disdain his explanation, but I am indeed very interested in the music festival.

It has been a long time since I last went to a live concert. Watching my favorite band perform on stage is one of the few hobbies I have.