14 - Never Underestimate Your Boyfriend💕💕

Anthony laughed back in anger, "You dare to admit it?"

He turned to Brian, with a mocking tone, 

"Brian, did you hear that? This bitch has no good intentions towards you. Do you still want to marry her?"

My face turned pale, and my lips lost their color.

For a moment, I wished I could lose all my senses immediately and not hear Brian's answer.

But his voice still clearly reached my ears, serious and gentle, even with a hint of pain, "I know."

Anthony opened his mouth to speak, but Brian spoke first, 

"Why though?"

"What...?" Anthony frowned, seemingly taken aback by Brian's reaction.

"I said, why would Amelia want to retaliate against you?"

Brian tilted his head slightly, as if noticing my pale face, and reached out to hold my hand.

His grip was gentle, with a hint of caution, and warmly covered my fingertips.

"For so long, you never stopped harassing Amelia. After investigating her situation at home, you concluded that she was helpless and intensified your actions. Anthony, you are so arrogant, how could you allow someone to escape your control?" 

he said expressionlessly, "So, isn't it normal for her to seek revenge on you?"

A loud noise exploded in my mind."When did he find out?

So, has it been Brian pretending to be me all this time?

Anthony was exposed by Brian on the spot and sneered, 

'So what? What's the point of her pretending to be all high and mighty when she's been with more than one person? Letting her follow me is already giving her face.'

Brian raised his eyes and looked straight at him, 

'So, are you admitting that you have sexually harassed Amelia more than once?'

Anthony laughed, 'Admitting it, so what? Brian, are you going to sue me or something?'

'That's not out of the question. I can sue you anytime.'

Brian suddenly pulled out a small camera from among the blooming camellias and waved it in front of Anthony. 

'I have audio and video recordings, more than enough evidence. If Amelia decides to sue you, Anthony, you won't be able to clear your name at all—don't give me any nonsense about being a father or not. In the past few years, when I was struggling, you didn't care or ask. If it weren't for the one you had outside that's no longer here, would you have treated me so well these past two years?'

Anthony's face turned completely dark, his gaze cold and hostile as he looked at Brian. 

It wasn't the look of a father towards his son, but rather that of an enemy.

Brian stood up, unafraid, and met his gaze.

He stood there, tall and straight, like a tree.""I suddenly realized that the little boy was not actually a little boy, he had already grown up and become a formidable presence capable of rivaling Anthony. 

Meanwhile, I had unknowingly fallen into his trap of gentleness and innocence, almost abandoning all of my principles.

I stood up, stumbling and hurriedly escaping. In that moment when our gazes met, I saw a sudden change in Brian's expression, a profound fear. 

He reached out his hand, seemingly wanting to grab hold of me, but his fingertips only lightly brushed against the hem of my skirt.

I staggered down the stairs and rushed into the car parked downstairs.