3 - He actually knew my identity!

Brian is young. Being young... also means having plenty of energy.

At first, I seduced him, but in the end, it was him who led me, and I was almost lost in the sea of desire.

Brian was indeed drunk, with a hot body, and his head was rubbing against my chest like a puppy.

I bit my lip and pushed him a little, but he kept kissing my earlobe and calling out repeatedly, "Honey, Honey..."

He had the unique scent of a young man, fresh and charming, but at this moment, deep in lust, he was particularly attractive.

Anthony's car was a mess because of Brian and me.

As he reclined the seat and pressed me onto the soft cushion, it was as if an electric current ran through my body, and I felt an inexplicable sense of comfort.

The next morning, I woke up in Brian's bedroom.

He was still asleep, with an arm draped over my chest.

Last night, after drinking and tossing around all night, he slept heavily.

I moved his arm and the boy only murmured without much reaction. Then, I received a call asking if Brian had caused me any trouble. I replied no.

Anthony then laughed and said, "Amelia, don't talk to me like that, I'll misunderstand." I sneered in my heart and hung up the phone.

Later, Anthony asked for a backup copy of the last version of the bidding plan. I stared at the message for a while without responding.

Anthony always switches freely between work and private affairs, which makes my life chaotic.

The last time I went to his office to deliver a document, his finger slowly slid over the back of my hand, which was caught by the receptionist who suddenly broke in.

Later, there were rumors about me in the company, and there were all kinds of nasty words. It wasn't until I spoke softly to him and invited him to dinner that he agreed to come forward to clarify the rumors.

After all, he was fifteen years older than me, and I couldn't match his methods.

But Anthony's company is an industry leader. If I resign and go elsewhere, it will be difficult to get such a high salary again.

I was a little distracted and stood under the bed with my legs bare for a while.

Suddenly, Brian's voice came from behind me: "... Honey?"

His voice was a little groggy after just waking up.

I gathered my thoughts, turned around and looked at him, smiling: "Do you know who I am?"

Brian nodded, rubbed his messy short hair, jumped out of bed, and went to take a shower: "You said last night that you are an employee of my father's company."

His calmness surprised me a little.