5 - Brian's painful childhood

This kind of flirting is just entry-level for me, I was not moved at all, and casually replied: 'Honey likes you too.'

Then I leaned over and gently kissed his Adam's apple.

Brian's eyes darkened and finally couldn't resist the surging desire and took the initiative. The young man was restless, sometimes causing me some pain, but he was indeed energetic.

By the time he finished this long affair, it was already noon. I took a shower with marks all over my body, and when I came out in a casual nightgown, I found Brian still sleeping naked on the sofa.

'You can leave after you take a shower.' I ruthlessly drove him away.

Brian looked at me with grievances: 'Honey, I'm hungry.' '...' 'If there is no food, I can eat you.' '...' I turned around and walked to the kitchen, saying as I walked, 'I'll make you something to eat, and you can leave after you finish.'

There was some toast left in the fridge from a few days ago, so I made a simple sandwich for Brian. He poked the bread in the plate with a fork and looked up at me.

'Honey, do you usually eat this kind of food?' I tilted my head back and drank a glass of wine, saying lightly,

'Yes, what's wrong?'

'Next time, I'll cook for you, okay? I'm really good at cooking.'

I was stunned for a moment, and when I came back to my senses, I didn't say whether it was good or not, I just let him finish eating and leave quickly.

Brian lingered on the sofa for a while, holding my fingers and kissing them before leaving reluctantly.

Even though he was gone, messages kept coming one after another.

"Honey, I'm home."

"Honey, I'm getting ready for my morning class. Remember to have breakfast."

"Honey, I miss you so much after not seeing you for a few days."

"Honey, there's a school basketball game at 7 pm tonight. I'm the small forward. Do you want to come watch?" I was not used to such clinginess and was about to refuse, but then Brian sent me a photo of him in a blue and white basketball jersey, leaning against the basketball hoop, smiling radiantly.

My heart softened instantly. After work, I arranged my schedule and drove to Brian's school.

There was some traffic on the way, and by the time I arrived, the game had already started for a while.

Brian was tall and agile, and scored a lot of points with the help of his teammates.

When I reached the sidelines, he had just scored a goal. Amid the cheers of the crowd, he turned around with a faint smile and his eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Honey!" He waved at me vigorously and quickly returned to the game.

I looked at Brian playing basketball and suddenly felt a little confused.

My college life was filled with studying and part-time work. I had never participated in such youthful and energetic sports activities before.

At this moment, the evening breeze brushed my face, the bright lights of the court shining on my face, and I suddenly felt like I was back in my missing youth.

The game ended, and Brian's team won by an absolute advantage. He ran over to me for the first time and asked me proudly,

"Honey, am I good?" I nodded and smiled, "You're great."

But in my heart, I thought of the day when Brian's sweat dripped on my shoulder on the sofa in my living room, and he asked me the same question.

Clearly, he was a handsome boy with a pair of particularly attractive peach blossom eyes.

This combination did not look inappropriate or abrupt on his face, but rather more provocative. Therefore, there should be no shortage of little girls who liked him at school. When he ran over to me just now, he had rejected two little girls who brought water and towels.

The two people stood there aggrievedly, occasionally looking over here. Brian ignored them and just looked at me.

He asked cautiously, "Honey, can I stay at your place tonight?" I hesitated and asked, "Don't you have classes tomorrow morning?"

Brian was particularly aggrieved,

"Tomorrow is Saturday." I had been working overtime on the project day and night and almost forgot the date.

I originally wanted to ask if Brian wouldn't be going home this weekend, but then I remembered that Anthony had just returned from a business trip today, so I immediately lost the desire to ask and instead laughed and said, 'Okay.'

Brian immediately became excited.

Just then, several boys from his team walked by and Brian turned around and said something to them.

The boys whistled and laughed, saying, 'Brian, going on a date? Don't worry, we've got your back.' And so I drove Brian home. At one point he received a call from Anthony. I don't know what Anthony said on the other end, but Brian was particularly impatient and said, 'I know, I'm not a boy anymore, you don't need to worry so much.'

'Playing basketball, what else?' 'I have something else to do, I'll hang up now.'

Brian hung up the phone and I glanced at him sideways and said, 'Your dad cares about you, why are you acting like that?'

'He cares about me?' Brian frowned and seemed unhappy.

'If he really cared about me, he should have taken good care of my mom from the beginning so she wouldn't have died so early.'

When he mentioned his deceased mother, his eyes turned red.

From the gossip of other employees in the company, I had previously understood Brian's family situation.

It is said that his mother came from a scholarly family and married Anthony, accompanying him from nothing to his current success.

Just as the company was finally on track, she fell ill and when she was diagnosed it was already in the late stages of cancer.

She held on for two years before passing away. Brian was only nine years old when she passed away.

I don't know how to comfort him, so I had to free one hand at the red light and pat his shoulder to soothe him.

Brian's eyes became even redder: "Not long after my mother passed away, he brought a new woman back and soon changed again. The people around him never stopped. I hate him and I hate those shameless and indecent women!"

I thought to myself, don't go too far, young master, where can you go yourself?

But I smiled and said, "So does that mean you hate me too?"

Brian was stunned, looking at me anxiously, and said,

"How could it be! Honey, you are different from them!"

I parked the car and got out first, walking towards the entrance of the building.

Brian hurriedly followed and explained repeatedly, "Honey, I'm not talking about you. You are different from them. I like you..."

I turned on the lights in the living room, closed the door behind us, and held Brian in my arms.

I leaned up and kissed his chin. Brian hesitated for a moment, lowered his voice, and reached out to undo the belt and buttons of my dress.

I kissed his lips and chuckled,

"That doesn't matter, sweetheart. The night is short and we should do what we need to do.