4 - But I really like you

I thought Brian would definitely question me about last night after waking up, and I had already prepared an excuse.

But thinking about the scene I saw at the bar last night, I came to understand. Nowadays, many young people are more open-minded than adults, and as a typical rich second generation, Brian is probably used to one-night stands.

That's okay, we all know it without saying it, just play and go, unrelated.

I changed into a dress, stepped into high heels, waved goodbye to him before leaving: 'Goodbye.'

However, I never thought that I would receive a call from Brian just as I got into the car: 'Where are you going?' I lazily said: 'Taking a taxi home.' It's really annoying, the white shirt was crumpled by this young master, with some dry and unknown marks on it.

I couldn't help but reflect a bit, I was really too indulgent last night. But it seems like I really have a taste for it.

Brian seemed a bit angry: 'Are you just going to leave like this?'

I smiled: 'Why, do you want to do it again?' There was silence on the phone, and after a moment, Brian's voice came into my ear, cold and a bit like his father Anthony: 'Leave your car where it is and wait for me.'

I'm the kind of person who responds to kindness, not harshness.

With a cold laugh, he hung up the phone and said to the driver, "Continue driving."

But I didn't know how Brian got my address.

Two days later, when I went out for breakfast in the morning, I saw him squatting at my door as soon as I opened it.

Hearing my voice, he raised his head, his lips turned white from the cold, and his wet eyes showed a little confusion and grievance, like a big dog abandoned by its owner. "Honey," he said, "I've been waiting for you at your door for a long time."

I had dated many people before, but they were mostly peers who had been polished in society and knew their limits.

After finishing, they found that they had no plans for long-term cooperation and bid farewell to each other.

I met a young boy like Brian who was unyielding and stubborn for the first time. I sighed and complained to myself that I had caused trouble for myself, and reached out to him: "Let's go, I'll take you to breakfast."

Brian is tall and has a big appetite. He couldn't put down his chopsticks until he ate four fried dough sticks and two bowls of tofu pudding.

He looked at me with burning eyes, and there seemed to be a tail wagging behind him. I could only take him back home again, and then ask him seriously, "Do you want to continue what happened that night with me?"

He blushed suddenly, stuttered for a long time, and finally answered very softly. I thought about it.

Brian has excellent skills and extraordinary talents, and I can maintain a long-term relationship with him. Most importantly, he is Anthony's son.

Anthony is a playboy, but he values ​​his son. Moreover, he has always been arrogant and convinced that I cannot escape from his palm, so he slowly teases me like a cat catching a mouse.

For him, it's probably a great pleasure to see me restless and helpless.

Thinking about how close he is with his son under his eyelids just makes me feel good.

With that in mind, I slowly smiled and said, 'Okay.' 'But I have to work tomorrow and can't keep you tonight. Let's start now.'

That night, I was in the mood and didn't even wear a condom.

This time, I finally remembered. I opened the drawer of the coffee table and took out a condom for Brian, motioning for him to tear it open and put it on.

The boy was stunned, his face suddenly turning pale. I didn't pay too much attention and reached out to take off his clothes.

Young boys like to wear hoodies, which are soft, loose... easy to take off. 'It was dark that night, so I couldn't see clearly. You have abs, sweetheart.' I whistled and reached down.

Brian was wearing sweatpants, which were also loose, and his youthful vigor was about to overflow.

However, even though he was clearly aroused, he still held onto my hand, his eyes turning red and staring straight at me.

'Honey,' he took two breaths and said, 'I really like you.'