Settling in

After re-entering the hotel after the accident with Sir Pentious we went to the kitchen and sat down for our food. ''The Jambalaya is served,'' Alastor said coming from nowhere. ''This food isn't poison-,'' Vaggie was cut off by Husk and Niffty digging in. ''There is your answer dear,'' Alastor said smiling misschievingly. As always Vaggie didn't trust it so Charlie tried it for her. ''Vaggie don't worry he won't try something against you,'' Charlie said while enjoying the Jambalaya. After which Vaggie also began to eat.

After eating and cleaning the dishes Y/N went to Charlie to ask if she could work for money. ''Charlie?'' Y/N asked. After which Charlie replied ''Yes, Y/N?''. ''Could I work because I need money,'' Y/N said. ''Wait, let me check if there are any jobs you could do!'' Charlie said and ran to her office. Y/N ran after her and after entering Charlie's office she suddenly jumped up from behind the desk. ''You could be a chef!'' Charlie said practically almost screaming. ''Sure, I can cook used to cook a lot with my mother,'' Y/N said. After which Charlie jumped her and began hugging her and said: ''That's great news, that means we will be able to eat up to par food!''. ''I have another question, you know when I emitted that orange light?'' Y/N asked. ''Yeah, what about it?'' Charlie said. ''Do you think I could have other powers?'' Y/N said with uncertainty. ''Oh, my dad! Of course, it could be are you asking if I can help?'' Charlie said gasping happily.

After running all sorts of tests for 2 hours you and Charlie found out that you had 4 powers. Hypnosis, teleportation, parasitic head, and infernal photons [Found that on skibidi toilet wiki] and you could show emotions through the screen of your tv head.

''Charlie since I'm new here could you explain more about hell?'' Y/N asked. ''Well, we have the hierarchy of Hell. First the royal family then the seven deadly sins, then other royals, overlords, sinners, succubi, and other hell-born, and last the imps and hellhounds. We also don't have any rules in Hell and we have yearly exterminations, ETC,'' Charlie said kinda looking said after I hugged her for a minute.  

''Thanks for taking the time to tell me more about hell Charlie'' Y/N said smiling. ''No problem, I love to help people!'' Charlie said. You finally decided to go to my room and said goodbye to Charlie.  After going to the third floor and room 28. Entering your room you began to make it to your liking and also made a corner for Raven [the cat she found for if you forgot].

 Entering your room you began to make it to your liking and also made a corner for Raven [the cat she found for if you forgot]

After checking the clock it says that it is 8 PM. You went to your closet to only remember that you didn't have any clothes so you just decided to sleep in the clothes you already were wearing and went to bed cuddling with Raven.

<§ The next day §>

After waking up at 6 AM you made yourself ready and went downstairs to make breakfast for the others. You decided to make pancakes for them while singing.

''Hello darling, you got quite the adequate voice,'' Alastor said from behind her with a sly smirk because she got scared. ''Hol- I mean. Where the fuck did you come from?'' Y/N said mad because your singing got interrupted. ''Well, I woke up and just couldn't stop seeing who had that angel of a voice,'' Alastor said grinning. Y/N began to blush. ''Oh my dear, are you blushing?'' Alastor said amused. ''Of Co-ourse not!'' you told stuttering and getting even more mad. ''Dear, you are quite entertaining how about we get some lunch today?'' Alastor said giving you a wink. ''Sure Ala-a-stor,'' You told kinda scared knowing that Alastor is powerful from the explanation that Charlie gave yesterday.

A few minutes later everyone came downstairs and began to eat. Everyone complimented your food except for Angle Dust who had to make it sexual and you began to blush from the attention. After cleaning the dishes.

Y/N decided to ask Charlie for some money so they can go shopping for clothes. After searching for Charlie and you found her. She walked to her and said: ''Charlie, do you have money so I can buy some clothes?''. ''Oh my gosh, of course here you won't mind if I and Vaggie come too?'' Charlie said. ''Of course not the more the merrier,'' Y/N said smiling.

After Charlie got Vaggie you guys got into the limo of Charlie and went to the shopping mall.

|| to be continued ||

What will happen there at the mall? will there be drama or something worse? If you wanna know stay tuned.