Overlord meeting

<§ few days later §>

It's been a few days later since you killed that overlord you keep checking how it was with your turf. When you got a letter from Lucifer notifying you that the overlord meeting that Alastor kept pestering about is going to be at 4 PM. You checked the clock to see that it was 2 PM. Y/N decided to get ready for the meeting. 15 minutes before it was 4 PM you teleported to the location which caused a few screams from the guards there. ''Who are you?'' one of the guards asks holding the harpoon in front of you. ''I'm here for the overlord meeting,'' you said while showing the letter. After the guards let you through a butler showed you the way to the meeting room.

When entering the meeting room you noticed that Alastor, Vox, Velvet, Valentino, and a few other overlords were already present. After walking through the door everyone glanced at you before continuing what they were doing. All seats had names except one next to Alastor which you presumed was yours. Sitting down next to Alastor you two had some small talk before every overlord entered. A few minutes went past when Lucifer entered the room and everyone went silent. ''Good day overlord! Let's talk business but before that, I want to introduce the new overlord,'' Lucifer said looking at you after which everyone look at you. ''Why don't you introduce yourself?'' Lucifer said smirking. ''I'm Y/N but you can all call me tv women,'' you said standing up and then sitting back down.

Everyone began to talk business about turfs and more. You joined a few conversations in which you noticed a lot of eyes with lust were looking at you but mostly you were zoning out.

''I challenge Y/N to a battle for their turf!'' a random overlord suddenly announced. ''Okay, do you accept Y/N?'' Lucifer said. ''Sure,'' Y/N said getting kinda mad because they used her name.

Everyone walked to the fighting arena and you and that random overlord went to separate gates to get ready. When everything was done Lucifer announced that it has started as the gates raised. Walking to the middle everyone was watching with intent wanting to know the new overlord powers. ''If I win you become mine,'' The random overlord said. ''Sure,'' Y/N said bored. You began to use your parasitic head to control him. You made him punch his balls. When he got up you changed forms to your giant form. ''Oh shit,'' he said pissing himself. You quickly used your bright light to kill him. Changing back to your base form everyone was speechless witnessing your power. ''I guess that is that for him,'' Lucifer said going back to the meeting room.

After talking some more about overlord stuff Lucifer dismissed everyone except you. Once everyone left Lucifer began to walk towards you but you began to back up until you hit a wall. ''Why are you running from me?'' Lucifer said in your ears.

''Aren't you with Lilith?'' Y/N said closing her eyes out of fear. ''Yes, but she doesn't need to kno-,'' he was cut off by the door to the meeting room opening. Long and behold Lilith stood there mad because of what she was witnessing.

''Why are you harassing someone again Lucifer?'' Lilith said mad. ''If you can why can't I?'' He answered back with venom. ''Because I'm a succ- whatever. Follow me and I mean the women,'' Lilith said glaring at Lucifer. Walking through the halls you said: ''Thank you.'' quietly. ''No problem he's been harassing multiple women for some time,'' She said leading me to the entrance of the building. ''Why are you still with him," Y/N said. ''I don't know but I do plan to divorce from him in some time,'' Lilith said. After reaching the entrance Lilith said: ''You're quite a lovely woman how about you visit for a cup of thee sometime when Lucifer isn't here,'' Lilith said. ''Sure,'' you answered. After saying your goodbyes you teleported to the hotel. Teleporting in your room you were pinned to a wall once again. ''What is it Alastor?'' you asked being a blushing mess under him. ''Be mine,'' he said seductively in your ears. You became as red as a tomato. ''Sure,'' you said when he kissed you. ''You have no idea how long I wanted to do that,'' he said hugging you and kissing you once more but longer. ''Let's go to bed,'' he said picking you up. ''Let me go! I have to cook,'' you said beginning to kick around. ''No dear let's sleep,'' he said cuddling you in bed. You had no choice but to let it happen. Raven began to scratch Alastor to let go of you as he grabbed Raven and said: ''Is this your cat? ''Yes,'' you answered. ''Cool,'' he answered back and set Raven back down. After Raven cooled down he joined and you all fell asleep.

But this was noticed by someone peeking from the door.

Who was peeking at the door? Was it Angel Dust, Husker, or someone else?

|| stay tuned ||