Christmas Special

<§ Nobody's POV §>

We zoom in on Charlie running through the halls of the Hazbin Hotel waking everybody up. ''Alastor! Y/N, Vaggie! Come on everybody wake up! It's Christmas!'' Charlie happily screamed waking everyone up in the process. Suddenly a door was barged open as Y/N walked through obviously tired as fuck. ''What the fuck do you want now?'' Y/N said tiredly almost falling asleep. ''It is Christmas!'' Charlie said with stars in her eyes. ''Ugh, not this again,'' Vaggie said walking through the hallways where Charlie and Y/N were. ''It was a total disaster last year,'' Baggie said getting flashbacks from last year's party. ''But, it isn't going to be a disaster this year,'' Charlie said pouting. ''Yeah, yeah,'' Vaggie said sarcastically. Suddenly you all heard static coming from the other side of the hallway before Alastor showed up with Angel Dust. ''Look what the cat dragged in,'' Vaggie said sceptically of Alastor. ''Are we going to host a party this year again? I have a few ideas how about an orgy at the end of the part!''

Angel Dust said running to Charlie to hug her which Charlie luckily dodged. ''One ew, second no we currently don't have a budget to hold a full-on party so it will only be the staff this time,'' Charlie said. ''Hello! Aren't you forgetting me? I'm so hurt,'' Alastor said hugging Y/N from behind. ''Of course, we haven't forgotten you Alastor, but when we were merely ignoring you because we were conversing,'' you answered him. ''Ehem,'' Charlie interrupted your conversation before continuing: ''I think it is time to decorate the hotel!'' Charlie said ignoring Alastor's glare. ''Sure princess,'' Alastor said rolling his eyes before snapping his fingers and then the whole hotel was decorated with Christmas decorations. ''Now dear, before I was rudely interrupted. I have a few presents for everyone!'' Alstor said when multiple presents spawned behind him. ''Did you already have that ready or just spawn it in?'' you questioned. ''I already had it don't worry they aren't deadly or something,'' Alastor said grinning. ''Anyways, it's time to eat,'' Alastor said walking to the kitchen to bake something.

<§ After Alastor cooked something §>

Arriving at the kitchen you all find different kinds of food on the dining table. ''Wel what are you looking at? Dig in!'' Alastor said as he began to eat with the others joining him. ''Mmmhh I didn't know you knew how to cook so well except for jambalaya,'' you said as you finished your plate. ''I didn't know you were such a tease Y/N but anyways it's time for the gifts,'' Alastor said in your ear before walking away to the living room of the Hazbin Hotel.  As everyone gathered in the living room near the Christmas tree Alastor said: ''I think Angel Dust should open his gift first.''

With everyone else agreeing. ''I hope it's a new toy,'' Angel Dust said sexually while opening his gift. When Angel Dust opened his gift it was a cube and everyone looked at Alastor for an explanation, when suddenly the cube floated into the air and consumed Angel Dust and everyone except Alastor began to panic. ''What did you do now Alastor?'' you asked Alastor. ''I just put him into a time-out,'' Alastor answered grinning. ''Alright, when does he come back?'' you asked. ''When Christmas is done and while he is being tortured,'' Alastor said. ''Kay? Which type of torture if I may know?'' you asked. ''You can guess,'' Alastor said with his stupid grin. ''Whatever let's continue,'' you said as everyone else opened their gifts without any weird things in it. At last, it was time to open your gift and when you opened your gift there was nothing in it as a snowball was suddenly thrown at you. ''Oh you are on Alastor,'' you said as Alastor teleported everyone outside and you all began to have an all-out battle with snowballs. Eventually, Alastor won but you threw a snowball hitting him in his face before he declared that he won. 

Heading back inside Alastor used his powers to warm us up faster and made hot cocoa for everyone. Now, that everyone had settled down everyone began to open the gifts of others. As everyone got their gifts everyone opened them at the same time and began to talk among them, before suddenly a firework was heard and it was done by Nifty. ''Boom-tastic! Nothing says ''happy holidays'' like a little sparkle and mayhem!'' Nifty said running in circles with Charlie and Vaggie running behind her telling Nifty to stop. When they caught Nifty they said to her to do it outside late and Nifty calmed down. After everyone opened the gifts they sang songs with Husk singing a very interesting song ''On the twelfth day of Hell-idays, my true love game to me... A hangover that lasts for eternity!''. When everything calmed down Charlie wanted to say something. ''I know it's been a bit... unconventional, but I think we've truly captured the spirit of the holidays in our own Hazbin way,'' Charlie said smiling as everyone began to agree. That was when everyone began to realize the heartfelt moment. ''Thank you all for making this holiday so special. Here's to many more Hazbin Holidays together!'' Charlie said as everyone began to do a group hug. After the group hug, they walked outside seeing everyone lighting fireworks while celebrating Christmas with some being set on fire, but ignoring that everyone was happy and were happy with each other.

|| the end ||