A date with the radio demon

<§ the next day §>

After Y/N woke up you noticed that Alastor was not in bed. Remembering that you and Alastor had a date today, you got ready for the date and went downstairs. 

''Hello darling,'' Alastor said cooking with an apron saying ''Don't kiss the cook''. ''Hello Al, what are you cooking for the hotel?'' you asked. ''Some pancakes,'' he answered. Y/N walked up to Alastor and kissed him ''We are still going on that date still right?'' you said in his ears. ''Of course dear,'' he said as he perked up. ''After I'm done making these pancakes we can go,'' Alastor continued.

<§ after making the pancakes §>

Teleporting the both of us to the restaurant he wanted, we were seated by our table and a waiter came. ''What would you like,'' he said uninterested. ''I would like some good Venison, my good fellow,'' he said. ''I would like some eggs benedict,'' you said after Alastor. When the waiter realized who you and Alastor were he quickly went to the kitchen.

''So what would you like to know dear?'' Alastor asked giving you his attention. ''Everything,'' you answered. ''Well dear, I was born in 1900-1910s and died in 1933. I died because was shot from behind. I am one of the most powerful overlords in Hell. I like black coffee. My favorite food is raw venison. My turf is a large part of Pentagram City. I come from New Orleans, Louisiana. I am 33 years old before I died. I have a mother but I think she is in heaven.'' he said. ''What about you-,'' he was about to say before he was interrupted because the food was ready. ''You have 5 seconds,'' he said grinning to the waiter who began to run. ''Go after him,'' Alastor said to his shadow who began to go after the waiter. ''That was not needed Al but let's enjoy the food and after I will tell you more about myself,'' You said beginning to eat your food.

<§ after eating the food §>

After Alastor and you finished your food Alastor asked for some wine. ''So dear, before I was rudely interrupted what about you?'' he said wanting to know more about you. ''I died during the 20th century [1900-1999]. I was an inventor of televisions, clearly why I have a tv for a head. I died because of an accident, I'm not sure but I was driving before I suddenly blacked out and was in hell then. Continuing my favourite food is F/F [favourite food]. My favourite colour is F/C [Favorite colour]. ETC [if you want to tell more imagine it],'' you said after which the wine was brought. The both of you began to sip the wine and told more about yourself.

After finishing the wine Alastor's shadow returned. Both of you having something to do said goodbye and went to do what you have to do.

But someone was spying on you.

<§ ??? POV §>

After my spy returned he said that Y/N was on a date with Alastor. As I slammed my hand down on my chair, I dismissed my spy. Don't worry Y/N you will be safe soon he thought. As he left to go to Y/N's turf.

Who is it? Who knows?

<§ Y/N POV §>

After the date with Alastor, you decided to look at how it was going on your turf. Teleporting around to see if anyone is causing a ruckus. Suddenly hearing an explosion you teleported to it and saw...

Sadly another cliffhanger because why not. But anyway. Who was it? Who knows.

[a few memes so you all aren't bored]

|| stay tuned ||

|| stay tuned ||

August 3, 2023