Rampage

[if you are not comfortable with fighting skip this chapter]

''Vox,'' Y/N said with venom when she saw that Vox was causing troubles on your turf. Hey N/N [nickname], how is it going?'' Vox said walking to you. ''Bad, what do you want?'' you questioned walking backwards and asking him to stop walking towards you. ''You,'' he said in front of you. You backed up and used your fire photons on him, but it didn't work because he had glasses on. ''Never! I'm already with Alastor,'' you said trying to use your jet-powered hammer on him. ''How about a deal?'' he said strangely sweetly. ''If I win you are mine and if you win I will leave you alone for now,'' he grins. ''How about a third option,'' you said. ''That is,'' he questioned curiously. ''You leave me alone forever and go fuck yourself,'' you said teleporting in front of him and slamming him sideways into a building with your hammer.

After Vox got out of the building it was apparent he wasn't damaged and his glasses weren't broken. He sent wat electricity at you [because that is his power I'm pretty sure]. You just dodged and used your gun on him. After the smoke settled Vox only had a small crack in his screen from it. Using your gun 2 more time, Vox had a few more cracks in his screen. ''Why don't you see it is useless,'' he said using the televisions from other buildings at you. Teleporting on the roof of the buildings you shot him a few more times, but now his body was a bit injured. Using your jetpack you flew down and slammed your hammer to the ground where Vox was standing.

<§ flashback §>

A few days before this fight you decided you may need more weapons ETC. Going to a weapon shop you saw nothing of use, but before leaving at the crook of your eyes you saw a jetpack. Thinking that you may need it you grabbed it and left.

<§ back in the present §>

After you slammed your hammer into the ground where Vox was standing you managed to hit his foot damaging it so he couldn't walk well anymore. Due to this, he sent some electricity to you which you couldn't dodge so it hit you and you were sent flying a few meters before standing up. Flying up so he couldn't touch you anymore you sent a few shots at him before your gun ran out of shots and had to reload again. Landing back on the ground you began running at him and began to swing your hammer at him. Him dodging it to the best of his best capabilities before you hit him in his face cracking his face more and breaking his glasses.

''This isn't the last of me,'' he announced before running to a tv and disappearing. Still mad you began to teleport to different turfs and fight them.

In the first fight against a small overlord, you just used your parasitic head and took control of him and made him slam his head into a wall until he died. Heading to the second turf the overlord expected you because of the news of you going around on a rampage defeating overlords. So this overlord came prepared with glasses. Arriving there you saw the overlord standing ready with glasses. Teleporting behind him you slammed your hammer to the ground where he was standing squashing him.

Heading to the last turf it was a bigger overlord compared to the other 2 you defeated. He had prepared an army before ahead seeing the news because he had a big part near your turf and was the last overlord near your turf [old turf area]. Sending his army who had glasses and guns to fight you they ran to you and began to shoot. Noticing that your gun had reloaded you shot them deleting his army from existence. Realizing he was no match for you he began to run away before you teleported in front of him punching him and making his glasses break. ''Please no! I'll do anything,'' he began to plead. ( 。 •̀ ᴖ •́ 。) you made this face and kicked him in his balls before slapping him on his face [basically torture]. Deciding this was enough you knocked him out for Alastor to eat because this overlord was a deer.