Success?

Landing on Valentino's strip club roof, you unstrapped yourself and Vaggie from the parachute and grabbed a high-level keycard from one of the guards. Walking towards the roof door you used the keycard on the scanner but it also needed a password. ''Shit,'' you said. ''Alright we gotta rope down,'' you said to Vaggie, who nodded yes. Walking to an air vent next to the edge of the building you bonded the rope down on the air vent and began to to descend with Vaggie next to you.  ''So how long until we reach floor 72?'' Vaggie asked [Valentino's office is on floor 70]. ''10 more floors,'' you answered. Reaching floor 72 with pure luck no one saw you and Vaggie rope down the strip club. Grabbing the glass cutter from your back bag you began to cut the glass. ''Can't this go faster?'' Vaggie said hurriedly. ''No! This glass is bulletproof it will take some time,'' you answered and told her to keep quiet. ''Bravo how is it going?'' you said to Alastor on your earpiece. ''It's going fine but you may not have enough time because they are getting tired and are planning to retreat,'' he answered. ''Alright, how long do we have?'' you asked as the glass was finally cut. ''Probably 15 minutes,'' he said. ''Copy we are entering the strip club so I'll go offline until we are done,'' you said. ''Alright bye,'' he said.

''What now?'' Vaggie said to you. ''Let me check,'' you said as you grabbed a tablet from your bag. ''The security room is next to this room so if no one is patrolling we will be able to gain control and disable the cameras,'' you said ass you opened the door to check for any guards. ''Coast is clear follow me,'' you said as you began to walk to the door of the security room. Walking towards the security room door, you grabbed the keycard you stole and used it on the scanner. When the door opened you saw 5 guards looking at the screens focusing on it instead of who was at the door. Seeing that they were too focused on the screens you killed them with the pistol by shooting bullets in their brains. Now that those guards were dead you deactivated them and destroyed the power box that gives power to the screens. ''Let's find this son of a bitch,'' you said to Vaggie. Walking through the halls and stairways you found all types of fancy stuff. Reaching the door to Valentino's office you asked if Vaggie could stay outside and if anything happened you would say red. You kicked the door open and that startled Valentino into looking at who was at the doorway.  ''Well. Well. Well. Look who we have here. Finally decided to come to me?'' he said with a mocking smirk. ''Oh good Angel Dust is here,'' you said ignoring Valentino. ''Ignoring me eh? Get her.'' Valentino said seriously. Suddenly 2 people came behind you and pinned you down. ''Code red!'' you managed to scream before someone put their hand on your mouth. Vaggie immediately barged in and used her pistol to kill who was pinning you down. Standing up again you pointed your gun at Valentino who put his hands up. ''Alright, you win what do you need? Money? Fame? Sex?'' he asked. ''Nah, non of those I need you to break the contract you have with Angel Dust,'' you said. ''No!'' he said standing up before you shot a bullet next to his head. ''Sit down,'' you said glaring at him. ''Okay,'' he said sitting down. ''Now break the contract or else,'' you said calmly to him. ''What will you do if I don't? Fuck me?'' he said laughing. ''No, but I think you know him,'' you said going to your earpiece to ask if Alastor can teleport here. ''No need dear I'm already here,'' he said standing next to you. ''Have fun!'' you said kissing Alastor on his cheek. You, Angel Dust and Vaggie went to the top of the building waiting for the helicopter to arrive. When you all entered the helicopter Angel Dust began to cry and thanked you for freeing him from Valentino. After Angel Dust calmed down Alastor teleported to the helicopter saying that the contract had been broken and he may or may have not killed him. Arriving back at the hotel everyone began to celebrate the success of the mission and had a party.

End of the chapter. Sorry that I took a long time to upload this I kinda lost motivation but I'm back, also I'll be going on a weekly upload so expect uploads on Saturday or Sunday. If anyone has ideas please comment maybe I will like it and upload a chapter of your idea mostly because I have zero ideas at the moment about future chapters.

|| stay tuned ||