Bar fight

<§ the next day §>

After you woke up you got ready and went to the lobby. When suddenly Charlie barged in to announce that they were going to a bar. ''Fuck yeah!'' Husker said grabbing a bottle and swinging it against Vaggie which knocked her out and Charlie tried to wake her up. ''As long as there are dudes there,'' Angel Dust said looking at his phone. ''Good, we are going soon so get ready everyone!'' Charlie said happy but also nervous for Vaggie.

Everyone headed to their rooms to get ready. For this occasion, you dressed in the suit you get when you went shopping with Charlie and Vaggie. You also did your make-up and [idk what women use].

When you were in the lobby again everyone was dressed, and everyone wore a suit except Niffty and Vaggie who were in dresses[yeah idk]. Everyone got into Charlie's limo and was off to the bar. ''Where is this bar, Charlie?'' you asked. ''In the centre of Pentagram city!'' she said. ''Isn't that like a few minute's walk from here?'' Angel Dust said. ''Yeah but we are going to use the car for safety reasons,'' Charlie said. ''okay?'' Angel Dust said.

<§ after reaching the bar §>

After everyone got out Charlie asked Razzle and Dazzle to let the car stay in front of the bar, before heading in. Once inside Charlie requested a VIP seat. After requesting their best alcohol, it arrived. Grabbing a whole bottle of vodka you chugged it. everyone watched in astonishment before also grabbing their booze and drinking it.

After a while, everyone was drunk except Vaggie. Husker was knocked out, Charlie was running around while chugging a bier with Vaggie running behind her to stop it. Alastor kept telling you dad jokes while you kept laughing and wheezing. Angel Dust was nowhere in sight. ''Where is Angel Dust?'' you asked drunk. ''Probably gone to suck some dick or something like that,'' Vaggie answered still running behind a drunk Charlie and now also Niffty. ''Hey stop running!'' Vaggie said trying to catch up before falling flat-out on the ground.

Someone suddenly slapped your ass. After turning around it was a random demon drunk ''Hey baby Girl how about you and me head to my home for some fun time,'' he said trying to get handsy before Alastor slapped his hand away scarring the demon into running away. ''Mine,'' Alastor said giving you a hickey. ''Al~,'' you moaned. Hearing you moan he gave you another hickey before Charlie broke it up not drunk anymore. ''Let's go,'' she said dragging you and Alastor while Vaggie dragged Husker and Angel Dust with Niffty walking behind her.

''I had fun,'' You said out of the blue still drunk. ''Me too maybe we could continue it in bed,''' he winked at you [no I'm not doing smut]. ''Nah I'm tired,'' you said laying your head on his shoulder and trying to go to sleep. ''Nnnnnaaaahhhhh Jit got rejected,'' Angel Dust said. ''Sleep well dear,'' Alastor said before you fell asleep.

|| Stay tuned ||

August 6, 2023