Lucifer

Waking up you remembered that you and the hotel celebrated the success of saving Angel dust. Opening your eyes you saw that you were in an unknown room. ''Wakey. Wakey,'' someone said in the shadows of the room. ''Who is there,'' you called out while struggling around in bed noticing that chains tied you onto the bed. ''That's not how you speak to me love,'' he said walking out of the shadows. Slowly you saw the person's face being revealed until you saw that it was Lucifer. ''What do you want from me Lucifer!'' you said with hatred. ''You,'' he said walking closer. Trying to use your light on him without success because the chains were taking your energy. You were squirming in the restraints trying to escape. Suddenly he kissed you while you were still squirming around also trying to escape his kiss. ''Now. Now. I think someone needs a lesson,'' he said grabbing something and knocking you out.

<§ ??? days later §>

Waking up from your slumber you noticed you had hickeys all over your body and a few scars. ''How are you feeling?'' Lucifer said as he opened the door. ''What did you do!'' you nearly screamed at him. ''Isn't it obvious?'' he said walking closer to you. ''I tried to do something without success but since you are awake, I can try again,'' he said. ''Try what again,'' You asked. ''Try to knock you up,'' he said as you froze up. ''He tried to get himself on you before someone suddenly knocked at the door. ''I'm knocking on the door to respect your privacy, even though I'm still going to come inside,'' someone said as the door was kicked open. Long and behold it was Alastor. ''I see you do have my girl,'' Alastor said as his grin widened. ''What are you going to do-,'' Lucifer was cut off as he was slammed into the wall to the outside. ''Sorry love that I took so long,'' Alastor said as he freed you from the chains. ''We will catch up soon gotta kill someone,'' he said as he followed off to where Lucifer went. Now freed from those chains and regaining your energy back you teleported onto the roof to watch their battle. As they went toe-to-toe while clashing both seemed evenly matched. Alastor uses his demonic powers while Lucifer uses his angelic powers. Eventually, after a few minutes, Alastor managed to slash Lucifer by his ear making Lucifer even more mad. Lucifer fueled by anger managed to his a slash on Alastor almost rendering him useless. Seeing this you teleported to their fight when Lucifer tried to make the finishing blow and kicked him away. ''You can rest now,'' you said to Alastor.

Turning back to Lucifer seeing him stand there with a smirk you walk to him and begin using your screen on him. Without being affected because he had glasses he began to walk towards you trying to punch you, you dodged all attempts before bitch slapping him sending him a little bit back. ''Why do this love?'' he suddenly asked making you think about it giving him a chance to punch you in the stomach. Standing up you said: ''Because I hate you,''. ''Don't worry you will love me soon,'' he said as light suddenly appeared behind him. When the light disappeared you saw around 100 exterminators. ''What is the meaning of this Lucifer?'' you said. ''It's for our love, Normally I hate them but we agreed to work together to kill Alastor,'' he said as all the exterminators ran towards you battle-hungry. Seeing this you changed to your giant form. Changing into your giant form you realised that you were taller than normal. Looking down at the exterminators they were tiny compared to you. After a while, you used your red light killing the whole army of exterminators. From out of nowhere Lucifer summoned Cerberus [about the titan's height] to hurt you. As he charged at you you used your shoulder blades into Cerberus's head killing him two of the three heads. releasing your shoulder blades from Cerberus's head you punched the last head before using your red light again. Turning your head back to Lucifer he was standing still scared for his life. ''You won't kill me right?'' he asked. Without hesitation, you stepped on him killing him.

Turning back to your normal form you teleported Alastor back to the hotel. Everyone was relieved to know that you were saved but also scared for Alastor because he was pretty injured.

A while later Alastor woke up all bandaged as you hugged him while crying worried about him. Calming down you went to bed.

|| End of this chapter ||

Sorry if it seemed rushed but it is. I was trying to get the chapter out earlier but I didn't have the motivation for that. So yeah sorry. I will also probably end this story soon so yeah thanks to the people who read this.