Rehabilitation

<§ the next day §>

Waking up from your nap Alastor was still laying beside you. ''Wake up Al,'' you said nudging him until he woke up. ''How late is it?'' he questioned turning to look at you. ''It's 8 AM,'' you said looking at the clock. Getting out of bed you grabbed your clothes for today and headed to the bathroom to change. After getting changed and exiting the bathroom you saw that Alastor was already dressed. ''Wel dear let's go,'' he said leaving your room. Also exiting your room and walking beside Alastor and having some small talk.

Entering the lobby you saw Husker knocked out on the bar and Niffty already awake cleaning. Making the mixture for pancakes with the help of Alastor you both made a stack of pancakes for the hotel. Going back to the lobby to ask Niffty to tell everyone that breakfast is ready. Reentering the kitchen when Vaggie, Husker, Angel Dust, Charlie and Niffty entered and went to their seats to eat their pancakes.

After everyone ate you and Alastor cleaned the dishes and then back to the lobby when Charlie walked in front of you and asked: ''Follow me!'' Charlie said dragging you. Waving goodbye to Alastor you asked Charlie if you can walk. ''Is there something you need Charlie?'' you asked. ''Rehabilitation!'' she said. ''What?'' you said. ''I've realized that the time you have been here you hadn't done anything for the rehabilitation,'' she said with an imaginary rainbow in her hands. ''So what are we going to do?'' you questioned still walking with her to her office. ''First, we are going to have some therapy and then we can play a game!'' she said.

Entering her office there was a chair and a couch for you and Charlie to sit on. Sitting down and beginning the therapy session she asked several questions about things: how you died, how you feel about it, description of your time in hell at the moment, ETC.

After your therapy session, Charlie asked for you to stay there, because she was going to get Vaggie and Angel Dust to play a few games.

After waiting for a few minutes you saw Raven enter and grabbed him and put him on your lap and Raven just went to sleep. Suddenly Charlie slammed the door and entered with Vaggie and Angel Dust without luckily waking Raven up. When Charlie saw Raven she began to fan girl about Raven. You could even swear that you could see a rainbow in her eyes. Vaggie looked at you and you did 乁('•‿•')ㄏ. After Charlie calmed down you all sat down and play UNO and Monopoly. 

*copyright to Ninja plus publisher: Ifly*

[Ninja is Vaggie in this video BTW]

[Couldn't find any videos for Monopoly but just imagine Charlie cried after learning about taxes and you were wheezing and you made Angel Dust rage quit after bankrupting him]

Finishing playing the game Y/N won them all. Putting the games back where Charlie said she found it it was late so you went back to the kitchen and cooked some soba for them. Calling everyone for dinner you sat down and everyone then joined and you all talked about your days except Husker who was flat-down drunk. After everyone ate you cleaned the dishes and went to bed.

Sorry for the short chapter but I am pretty busy today also thanks for the 1K reads.

|| stay tuned ||

(☞☌ヮ☌)☞

August 5, 2023