New form?

[If you are not comfortable with killing skip this chapter]

<§ the next day §>

After waking up and getting ready. Y/N went downstairs to make breakfast. You saw some venison in the freezer and grabbed it knowing that Alastor liked it and began cooking something else for the others. Y/N was cooking until Charlie burst through the door while looking stressed. ''My father is visiting what should I do? What should I do?'' she kept rambling until Vaggie came in ''What is going on this early?'' she asked. ''My father is visiting!'' Charlie nearly screamed at Vaggie. Vaggie look said everything. ''We have to prepare!'' she ran to make the hotel up to standard. ''What is wrong with your father visiting?'' Y/N asked Charlie while you were eating a sandwich you made. ''He's the strongest being in hell! If he doesn't like the hotel who knows what he will do!'' Charlie said to you while scrambling to get the other awake. You continued to cook but after a while, everyone was downstairs and began to eat like there was no tomorrow.

<§ some time later §>

''Few! We just finished-,'' Charlie was cut off by knocking at the door. Then the door swung open and behold the king of hell was there.

 Then the door swung open and behold the king of hell was there

''Dad!'' Charlie said while running to her dad to hug him. ''My little apple pie how is it going with the hotel,'' Lucifer said with pure disgust at the end of the sentence which Charlie doesn't seem to notice. ''We have another patriot here!'' Charlie said pushing Y/N in front of her father. '''Hello.. sir,'' Y/N said to Lucifer. ''Hello... Beautiful,'' he said whispering the last word in her ear. Y/N shivered at the word and noticed the lust in his eyes but the others don't seem to notice. She checked the time ''Alastor I think it's time to go,'' Y/N said dragging Alastor with her quickly trying to leave. ''Alright dear, let's go!'' Alastor said smiling creepily at Lucifer.

<§ lucifer POV §>

I entered Charlie's hotel with a great entrance when Charlie came and hugged me. We talked a little bit but I couldn't focus because I saw an angel next to the others who I presume works here or is a patriot here. Charlie suddenly pushed the angel in front of me and we had a quick talk but I just looked at her body. That was until she said ''Alastor I think it's time to go'' and tried to leave and I saw a smirk on Alastor's face. I got mad but I didn't show it because I didn't want to destroy Charlie's hotel. Don't worry angel I will get you some time I thought in my head.

<§ Y/N POV §>

After leaving the hotel Alastor and Y/N walked in silence. ''What was that about darling?'' Alastor asked you. ''I don't like the way he looked at me,'' she said answering him. ''Alright... Well, follow me I know a good place to eat,'' Alastor said teleporting us to the location.

After eating and talking about ourselves he excused himself because someone was causing a ruckus in his turf. Y/N began to walk back to the hotel using hell maps while using her infernal photons and parasitic head for dickheads who tried to jump her. Almost at the hotel, she was jumped by an overlord more specifically the overlord who ruled the area near the Hazbin Hotel. He was smarter than the other demons who jumped her he evaded her attacks thanks to his glasses. ''Just give up! I'm more powerful than you so just come with me and I'll show you a great time,'' the overlord known as Vexxus said. ''How about no!'' she said back after which she felt a power surge go through her. ''Oh shit,'' he said. Y/N noticed she became taller after which she used a lot of light which blinded the overlord to death. Switching back to her base form she decided to call it the giant form. Quickly teleported away so no one notices what she did.

But little did she know that a news channel saw it.

After entering the hotel she saw everyone by the tv and Lucifer was gone which relieved her. ''Y/N come watch the news,'' Charlie said focusing on the screen. Joining them in watching the news it started. ''Good afternoon I'm Katie Killjoy'' the female news reporter said ''And I'm Tom Trench,'' The male news reporter said. ''Today the overlord Vexxus was killed by an unknown person,'' Tom Trench said. ''Here is the clip,'' Katie Killjoy said.

*Copyright to dafug!?boom!*

[pretend that the skibidi toilet is the overlord and that there is only one and that there were tv men except the giant one]

''After the fighting, she teleported away through the shadows'' Katie Killjoy said. ''Looks like they were fighting tooth and nail for that hotspot,'' Katie Killjoy said fishing a tooth and nail from her office. ''And I'm sure like to nail her hotspot,'' Tom Trench said with hearts in his eyes. ''You are a lipp dick jackass Tom or should I say no dick,'' Katie Killjoy said while pouring coffee on Tom's dick. ''That's all for today for 666 news,'' Katie Killjoy said grinning at Tom Trench.

After that, everyone looked at Y/N. ''Please tell me that wasn't you,'' Vaggie said. ''Maybe... ugh, yeah,'' Y/N said. ''Ugh, I can't believe... Whatever I'm gonna cool down,'' Vaggie said going away. ''What was that about?'' Y/N asked. ''Well dear, you are going to have some responsibilities now,'' Alastor said. ''Like what?'''Y/N asked. ''You'll have to keep the turf you know own under control, you have to go to monthly meetings and make sure that other overlords don't take your turf,'' Alastor said grinning in entertainment at what he just watched. ''Okay...'' Y/N said unsure of what to expect.

After that whole fiasco, multiple other overlords saw what happened and had the same thing in mind ''entertainment''.

What will happen now? Will Y/N use her newfound powers to keep control of her new turf? Who knows.

|| stay tuned ||