Death of a queen

Teleporting back to the hotel everyone was shocked to see the queen of hell badly injured. Charlie was crying and talking her mother to not go to the light, while everyone else was running around looking for medication. But to their shock, there wasn't a lot of medication because Vaggie hadn't gone shopping for it yet. ''Please Mom don't leave me and Dad,'' Charlie said crying while holding Lilith's hand. ''Charlie, it wasn't your fault,'' Lilith said also crying a little bit while hugging Charlie. ''I think I was set up,'' Lilith said to Charlie. ''I think i-t w-as yo-ur f-,'' Lilith said almost saying who did it before the light drained out of her eyes. Charlie realizes that her Mother died and began to cry while Vaggie tried to comfort her.

After a while, Charlie stopped crying and said: ''I'm going to call my Father,'' while walking to her room.

When it was midday Charlie's father barged in and asked where his daughter was. ''She is in her room 999 on the top floor,'' Y/N said after which he quickly left to go see Charlie. Looking at the time you realized that it was time for dinner almost. ''I'm going. It's almost time for dinner,'' you said in a hurry while leaving.

Preparing dinner Alastor came inside ''Dear, I will cook today,'' he said pushing you outside but not before kissing you and closing the door. Choosing to be productive today you went to your room to clean it. ''Don't worry Y/N I can do it,'' Niffty said hyper actively. ''No I will do it today you already do it always and I need to have something to do today,'' Y/N said dismissing Niffty.

Vacuuming your floor and dusting your furniture. You then saw something on the floor bending down to grab it. Your ass was suddenly slapped from behind. ''Hey, what was that for Al-,'' you said turning around only to realize that it was Lucifer. You suddenly felt a pain in your leg and looked down to see a syringe injecting something. ''Don't worry you will be safe by me,'' Lucifer said purring while you began to black out. Before blacking out you saw someone sneaking behind Lucifer and knocking him out.

<§ 2 hours later §>

after waking up with a headache you saw everyone staring at you in worry. ''What?'' you said unaware of what happened 2 hours ago. ''My Dad tried to kidnap you!'' Charlie said still shocked at what her father tried. ''Luckily I knocked him out before he could do anything dear,'' Alastor said joining in. ''What!'' you said shocked. ''We brought him back to his palace and in his back to make him think it was a dream,'' Vaggie said chirping in. ''But due to this, he will probably visit again tomorrow but make sure you aren't here then,'' Vaggie said distressed. ''We could go on a date,'' Alastor said from out of nowhere. ''You know what this is the first time you come up with a good idea red pimp,'' Vaggie said glaring at him [because you know she still doesn't trust him]. ''Alright that's settled let's go eat I'm hungry,'' Angel Dust said running to the kitchen.

Everyone joins Angel Dust at the table to eat the food that Alastor made. After everyone ate Alastor cleaned the dishes while you were waiting for him.

''Alastor let's cuddle I'm tired,'' you said pushing and pulling him from beside him. ''Alright dear I'm done now,'' he said amused and teleporting him and you to his room to cuddle. ''Al?'' you questioned. ''Yes dear?'' he answered. ''I've just realized that we don't know a lot about each other,'' you said. ''Well, what would you like to know dear,'' he said looking at you but you were already sleeping. ''Haha. Don't worry you can know more about me when we are on our date,'' he said whispering in your ear and then also going to sleep.

Will something happen on their date? Who knows?

 || stay tuned ||

August 2, 2023