The three V's

[If you are now comfortable with fighting and attempted kidnapping skip this chapter]

About 10 minutes away from the destination Charlie asked: ''What type of clothes are you planning to buy Y/N?''. ''I'm looking for classic clothes but also a dress maybe,'' Y/N answered. 

After arriving you guys got out of the limo and to all kinds of shops.  Y/N and Charlie went to shops with more suits than dresses and Vaggie just wanted casual clothing. After a while of searching Y/N and Charlie had found 2 sets of suits for them and Vaggie was still searching for clothes in a different section of the store they were in.

You and Charlie were looking at different suits when Charlie accidentally bumped into someone. ''sor-'' Charlie was interrupted by the person she bumped into. ''WATCH where you are walking Magne,'' he snarked. ''Hey! She tried to apologize'' Y/N said. ''What's a cutie like you doing here? How about you ditch her for me?'' he said cocky.

 ''What's a cutie like you doing here? How about you ditch her for me?'' he said cocky

You look at him with pure disgust. ''Hey, what's with that face cutie pie?'' he said even more cocky.  ''Your ego is like the universe, endless but mostly empty.'' you snarked. His jaw opened a bit but closed seconds later [I know he doesn't have a jaw but go with it]. Then two other people walked from behind him. That is when Y/N realized that it was one of the three V's or others known him as Vox. ''Who's the baby girl over there?'' the one known as Valentino said very sexually. ''Let's take a picture!'' Velvet said with a lot of energy and took the picture at supersonic speed.  ''I think you will be a fine addition to my staff'' Valentino said trying to take your hand. That was when Charlie suddenly interrupted: ''She's not going anywhere with you!'' Charlie said mad for the first time. ''We don't care'' the three Vs said trying to leave with you quickly. ''stop right there you sex-addicted shit lord,'' She said jumping from nowhere and holding her harpoon [pretend she said that in Spanish]. Vaggie was suddenly slapped away by Valentino and Charlie ran quickly to her to help her. Then Y/N decided that this was enough. You broke from Vox's grip and told Charlie and Vaggie to close their eyes after which you used her hypnosis freezing the three Vs.

After telling Vaggie and Charlie to stand next to you and open their eyes. ''demonly shit [pretend that was holy shit]. Y/N I didn't know you had powers!'' Vaggie exclaimed and quickly began to beat Valentino and Vox up. After you quickly searched for what you wanted there and then left with Charlie and Vaggie to buy Y/N a phone before leaving.

<§ The three Vs POV §>

Suddenly the three Vs awoke from their trance only to realize that the princess and her girlfriend were gone and most importantly the girl they tried to take. ''What happened?'' Valentino said confused. ''IDK'' both Velvet and Vox answered. ''My body hurts'' Vox said as he looks down to his body to see he had been beaten up. ''HOW! how! Did they beat us,'' Vox said agitated. ''The only thing I remember seeing was a purple light'' Velvet said while looking at HellTube on her phone. ''I think they hypnotized us'' Valentino said. ''Whatever'' Vox said quickly replying. ''Let's continue searching for the clothes I wanted,'' Vox said with his ego deflated after what happened a few minutes earlier.

<§ Y/N's POV §>

After you guys bought a phone for her they quickly left not wanting to see the three Vs anymore. ''Sooo, Y/N do you have other powers?'' Vaggie said to ease the tension in the limo. ''Uh yeah, I also have teleportation and can take control of other people and I can put people on fire,'' Y/N said quickly replying.

After arriving back at the hotel Niffty was cleaning the lobby and said hi before leaving to clean more. You looked at the time on your phone after which you realize that it was one hour away from dinner. Y/N quickly excused herself to do your cooking duties.

After cooking ramen with 5 minutes left you decided to head to your room to feed Raven some food. About to enter her room she heard static from behind her she turned around and saw Alastor. ''Hello dear quite nice to see you on this day,'' he said with some sort of intent behind his tone. ''Uh yeah nice day,'' she said fast because she wants to leave. Suddenly Alastor pinned you to the wall next to the door and said in her ear: ''You forgot our lunch hangout.''. ''Oh yeah that I forgot sorry,'' she answered unsure of what he was gonna do. ''Wel I'll just invite you again tomorrow don't forget or otherwise,'' he said hearing more static now. ''Yeah! Of course,'' Y/N said distrusting what he was gonna do. ''Alright that's settled dear is the food done? I do like some good venison before sleep.'' He said going away from your face which left you a blushing mess. ''Oh we don't have venison anymore'' Y/N said even more scared now. ''Oh that's a shame darling but I guess I'll go hunting next time for more venison,'' He said kissing your hand and leaving abruptly. What an asshole you thought.

After showering Raven with some love and feeding him you left to eat your dinner. After eating dinner without Alastor even touching his food you went to clean the dishes. Then Alastor said: ''No need to clean the dishes dearest I will do it because I didn't eat the food you made.'' After which you thanked him and teleported away to your room to sleep.

<§ Alastors POV §>

When she teleported away through what seemed the shadows I got more intrigued with her. I didn't know she had powers I thought. After cleaning the dishes I also teleported to my room to plan how to make Y/N mine before anyone else does, because I'd seen that Angel Dust and Husker also seem interested in her.

|| stay tuned||