Chapter twenty-seven

Jessamyn's pov

My family and friends including some of the people from the crowd on the stand then there he arrived from the corner of the rink and started skating towards me as the song Shallow cover was made by Tommee Profitt ft Fluire eventually it was getting to the part where we had previously rehearsed this so many times the lift wasn't the scariest part because the triple jumped twists came next right near the end during skating on ice with him it did bring back all of those moments that we have been through a lot.

"Do you trust me, flower?" he asked me.

Quickly I was placing my trust in him not caring about winning this competition for the first time he made me realize that I was extraordinary more than just my talent and our special raw connection between the two of us was what made me feel like I was fire alive in this shallow world forget about how hard it was for us at the beginning however, I was doing what I love with who I love most in the world besides my family therefore, I wanted to let myself fly as free as a bird in the sky while I nodded my head to his question my heart instantly had known for so long time ago like the day we first met.

As my eyes did a rapid scan of the arena, I spotted my family and friends holding up supportive banners as they cheered our names so loudly that soon I began to believe that everything was going to be okay when my jump was about to come up in routine learning to just be living in the moment. In meantime, I forgot about my anxieties upon feeling all of those eyes watching us at the same time as he spins me around me, lifted me off the ground and then safely landed on my feet before I did the biggest challenge of my figure skating career, to be honest, it made my heart races with nervous and excitement too.

I smiled and said nothing more than this with additional certainty in my life to him. "More than ever."

The crowd did an uproar screaming in hype to cheer on us knowing that we just had accomplished something tremendous and slowly recaptured the audience's attention to the fact that we have both achieved success in this routine. We finally got into our poses hearing everyone else love us. We even did the unexpected by getting Natalia and Holden to hug each other in excitement until they realized that they were hugging one another.

"You were absolutely unstoppable and everyone was cheering in joy for you."he said to me, looking ridiculously good in his matching skater outfit.

Quite frankly, I couldn't believe this was real life as he had helped me a lot with my routine hoping for the judges to see our chemistry and our technical skills in the choreographing next, we were thinking about doing a Taylor Swift or Lana del ray song for our other round in the competitions as a shout-out to Wyatt who pointed out that Asher and I could make a great couple.

The anticipation of knowing the judge's scores for us was killing me to know that I gave it my all on the ice rink after the great tumble a few years ago when I was sixteen years old and this was what dreams were made of to me.

"And the crowd love us-"

Everyone keeps on shouting at us to kiss one another so we did for ten solid seconds as we kissed each other almost instantly then we looked at the judge's scores, all nine, as well as a ten for our performance, which made the crowd scream in excitement, chanting our name like never before we had done.

He interjected me by shaking his head and he said "No, the crowd only love you, Jessamyn Burke, because they were enchanted by you as I am."

Afterwards, we received the score we looked up at the scoreboard seeing we came in first place on the ranking board none of this wouldn't have happened if it wasn't for my family, friends including him, that keep on encouraging me to never give up on my dreams because all of this wouldn't be impossible with them being there for me every single step of the way. Furthermore, I was forever grateful to have them in my life. In light of things, there are many different ways a person's life could go, especially in an alternative universe.

My family and I have made a plan to invite my friend along with us for a while to celebrate our winning additionally, my mum including my dad was looking forward to hearing more about hockey from him especially when the biggest game of the season was next week Friday afternoon. We changed into our normal clothes and we went over to my family holding hands as my sister Lacey began to ask him so many questions before she started to tell his younger brother Andrew was coming to a restaurant to tag along with us.

"You guys were so amazing out there." said our impressed pair skating coach Helena.

This week we came out of the competition with a gold medal and a trophy for coming in first place number one, now we were waiting for next Friday's hockey game to come for the hockey team to bring home the trophy because I know that the hockey team were very much talented and skills in their area of expertise in sports being allowed at the end of preseason for the boys anyways as we walked out of the door it was snowing heavily right now.

"What would you do if I kissed you in the snow?" he asked, casually flirting with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Asher's pov

She was pretty much blushing madly at the fact that I have asked her what would she do if I kissed her outside when the snow was falling out of the sky while Grayson, Wyatt, Holden and even Mason were having a snowball fight in the snow against each other which made her feel like laughing at their childish antics. Right then and there I was falling even more utterly inevitably remarkably in love with her every single day because she was my lucky flower fighting all her life to be at the top.

It was literally so impossible, hard for me not to fall in love with Jessamyn Burke, Burkey was everything in a girl that I could ever ask for in a girlfriend and what was the odds of us staying together was greatly strong if you had asked me.

"Man, you turn all romantic and soft on us now."Joked Holden.

One of the snowballs ended up hitting one of her friends in the side of her face as Natiala told her to duck so she could throw a snowball at Holden one of my teammates who smirked right back at her friends Natalia until it hits his face which causes everyone else to laugh at him and then we arrived at the restaurant-pizzeria as I promise my little brother Andy that would help him big a snowman later when we both got home from the restaurant.

"You're just jealous that no one wants to kiss you in the snow," said Natiala, backing me up.

We all sat down at the large table in the restaurant as we pretend it was one of our friend's birthday to get a free birthday cake only joking because I brought her one of those cakes that have her favorite sweet m&ms inside of them a cake to celebrate her winning the trophy for a pair skating competition. Everyone was extremely having a great time socializing with each other including two of our friends arguing at the end of the table with one another.

"I would happily accept all of your kisses, Asher."

At this moment of time, I knew that she was always going to be the one for me while our friends were debating about pizza toppings: pineapples, peppers, pepperoni and just meat feast pizza toppings. Our Family members went home and we proceeded to go back to the hockey house to have a movie night during the movie. I was pretty sure that some of the girls painted Fletcher's nails with black nails polished in a pampering session that they were having.

Subsequently, she slept over here and I was going to drive her back to campus tomorrow  morning to get ready for our afternoon lecture in the auditorium. Right now I offered her to take the bed but she decided that we should share the bed because somehow she sleeps better when she lays next to me on the mattress.