Chapter thirty-nine

Jessamyn's pov

The last part of my assignment was nearly done as i need to writing this final  draft of it perfectly  before polishing it up with the correct grammar, punctuation marks and no spelling errors next, i send it to my teacher through via email hoping it would be enough for me to pass as i constantly keep vibing to the music that i listened to either way, i just  wanted to be done for this year. In the meantime, I was trying to figure out how to get a license on  paper to book a whole ice rink or find a building to turn into my own rink.

A tonne of piles of paperworks was taking up the space on my desk on the side of my bed as I decided to pack it up in  a folder in my backpack, currently realizing that I might need some assistance to finish it all.

Consequently, l opened my dorm room front door, headed straight through the hallway and made it into the library. However, no one had ever told me that it would take this much amount of work to get things to move fast but I know it was worth it.

"Jessa, it is the end of term. Why are you still working so hard?"asked a confused Wyatt.

Halfway in the between if almost completed the paperwork, i peeked up from my heavy stack of paper while i started to feel my eyes closing due to a lack of sleep including a headache and suddenly I jumped up to hug Mason and  Asher who both brought me an iced coffee along with a cinnamon bun right in front of me that caused me to smiled happily as  I smelled it before I let one of my other sensory taste get an overload of it sweet sticky taste.

"I can't sleep until I get these important things done in the Burke way." I stressed out tiredly to Wyatt.

Quickly, I go unattached myself from my friends after I had  gave them a hug tio continued to complete my work then I savoured the taste  of my iced coffee as I  slighted lifted up my drink and tilted it to reached my lips taking a couple of sips of it in my mouth during drinking this pure delight a soft moaned escape passes my lips, I frequently forgotten to eat breakfast in the morning so, I thanked my friends for split the bills to pay for mine. 

As soon as I started to make noise the quiet librarian shushed me while telling me to stop making a sound or otherwise she might kick us out of the library if i made any more unwanted sounds as she gave me three more warnings.

"Geeze, I bet that you're starting to really love the breakfast that we brought for you more than our hockey team captain, your boyfriend Asher." joked Fletcher stupidly to Holden..

An exhale escaped from my mouth not wanted to attempted to comment on his question or annoying joke as i noticed Rochelle and Nataila both shook their heads  while they rolled their eyes at the two of them whereas, Avena hit them at the back of  the head with a gentle honest tap that caused them to made a fake complained about how much it really did hurt them although, i tried to suppressed my laughter as i slightly hold it back for a long time definitely overacted to it. Fletcher  was Fletcher you know despite all his comment not thinking before he speaks was a flaws of his that we dont judge him for not all the times, now on other hand, Holden was a bluntness as the hockey player could be and not to mentioned how much he chosen to irritated one of my friend too.

"Fletcher, please do not ruin my good mood today and I may suggest thinking before you speak," I suggested calmly to Fletcher.

I continued eating my cinnamon bun knowing how costly it must be for them to get me the cinnamon bun with icing on it was still worth it every single bite of it since i forgot to eat breakfast this morning because I was in a rush to do things on time.

An hour and half later, my breakfast was completely devoured in my stomach and I had done all of my paperworks but why did I have a feeling that the boys were planning for something great at the end of last term.

A multitude of different students keep talking about the end of the year party in the halfways before I got to the library, and beside that point I have returned all of my library books to avoid paying money for the book that I had borrowed, which means I don't have to add that to my student depth.

"I heard, Susan is looking for you."said Mason in the most serious voice that he could muster without chuckling.

All of a sudden fletcher started to looked around the library in a little bit of a panic as he ran out of the library in a haste with a miserable look on his face even it was extremely hard for the most majority of us to keep suppressing our laughed until all the coast were clear that we began to bursted out in laughter so much that we got shushed by the librarian again.

Funnily, I know that this was the best year of my life despite of the many struggles, heartache, sport injuries and lost faith in myself but I always kept believing in something more greater than any human the almighty god because I went to church twice with Nataila who once told me that God can save me from all of my problems. I continuously believe that I had an guardian angels who shown me the way of life even in every single decision that I made too.

"I love you simply more than life."he said lovingly to me.

"I love you too, gorgeously handsome boyfriend." I responded back to him.

They all convinced me to go to bowling with them to stop stressing myself out from working too hard and start having fun on my last day of the first academia year because according to everyone else I deserve a break that I could relax and unwind this start of a new holiday so, we went to the arcade to play a couple of games including I won a penguin teddy out of the claw machine which was very difficult for some people to get and somehow I won three stuffed animals and two bowling games too.