Chapter Thirty-six

Jessamyn's Pov

Seven in the evening we were finished getting ready for a new nightclub called Diamond being all dressed up in our outfits as one of us girls walked down the stairs including hyping up each others with a ten second introduction soon after a couple of hours we were at the night-club dancing, singing, drinking our drinks holding them high in the air to avoid getting them spiked during having a awesome time. However, i went toilet with the girls followed me there in group making sure that nothing awful happened me and the reason for it was because it was much safer than being on our own soon after we were all finished with our business in the toilet, we went back onto the dancefloor away from the nosebleed area as a song called Diamond by Rihanna then transitioned to another song.

In these peoples who i chosen to called them my friends or chosen family i have peace in them, Asher had been fighting his whole looking for approval in the wrong places until he found me , Avena was a lover of the brings that life had to offered her even though she still struggle with her body image a lot, Charlie was the bookworm of the group who say what she feels like, Wyatt was the party boy who often have a favorite album of Taylor swift, Holden was a bad boy player type although, i think he was just simply misguided trying to hide his pain, Grayson was the biggest goof and the golden boy, Tristan who wasn't the same Tristan that hurt Rochelle was honest, Natalia was the friend who would tell everyone their worth or making sure nobody else was hurt or else she would verbally attacked people who done us wrong, give us the best advices. Rochelle was my best friend who i did everything with for example, shopping, roller skating, practice the new figure skater moves, made the best pasta dish and lastly, Mason was a brutally honest, blunt but if everyone else past that they will soon come to understand them all.

Across the room I saw him slip the DJ some money in his hand which made me a little bit suspicious but then You & I by One Direction started playing in the background as an instant smile made its way up to my face. He wandered right in front of me and then he offered me to his hand to slow dance to this and I agreed to dance alongside him.

"Tell me you didn't just pay the DJ money just to have them play this song?' I asked in surprise.

Right now at this moment i couldn't stop smiling during dancing with all of our friends around us was the best feeling as i felt like i was a top of the world feeling hungry for sweet potatoes fries and mayonnaise seasoning sauce on a plate literally it was such an fantastic combination of food with one summer fruit cocktail to drink as i noticed a lot things for example, how Grayson felt about Holden's female cousin Flora and since he seem to be distracted by a crowd of girl so i thought up on a plan in my mind while continued my conservation with my boyfriend Asher.

Only God knows that heaven won't be the same as he and I will go up in flames. I believe that we were meant to be together forever as the music started to fade into the intro of Infinite by Jaymes Young as we all started singing when all of our friends joined us on the dancefloor showing off our best dance moves and in those small special moments that we shared together were all that mattered to me. To be in a moment dancing my heart out.

"To answer your question... Yes, I did happen to pay the DJ, one of your favorite band members." he admitted truthfully with a smile to me.

This friendship turned into a bond between all of us and that bond would never get lost making me believe that they were my long-lost-found family even though we don't share the same blood as they were always like family to me. Throughout the highest and the lowest point of no returned to the fact that they lift each other spirits up because that was the type of people who were simply beautifully distinctive as well as the funniest people that were supportive and stood by me every single day.

"Why but I thought you don't like listening to them?"I raised a question regarding why pay the DJ earlier to play One Direction.

"Everything I do, I do it for you." he said softly to me.

His hands were gently caressing my cheeks as he leaned his forehead on mine and then he kissed me, it was like all of time stops for a while until Wyatt cleared his throat but you know when you have this one friend who sometimes ruined the moment or can't read the room well that one friend was Wyatt as much as I love him as a friend who made all of us laughed at his funny jokes and often time him and Mason would be like someone who has deep talks with them especially when everyone else was busy.

Another reason why I love my friends so much as we continue to dance to some pop or electron dubbed beat tunes.

"Let's go to the beach." declared Charlie enthusiastically.

We made a plan to go to the supermarket the ones that opened up at every twenty-four seven hours to buy some snacks and drinks as Flora suggested " let's buy a couple of balloons write whatever we want to happen in the future or our future predictions down on a piece of paper inside a balloon and then blow it up to let it go up in the sky."

Three hours later, we drove to the supermarket before dawn to buy a few things for the beach seeing that the supermarket was empty and we were going to stay up until we saw the sunrise for the next day. We were having a trolley cart ride racing through the isles to see who was going to get the most food in a record of time afterwards we were going to pay for the stuff and then we went driving straight downtown to get the beach.

I overheard Holden asked Asher and Natalia "What're your hopes and aspirations about the future?"

My friends and I were sitting on a deck chair looking out at the wonderful ocean view and we were talking about life as we were writing our aspirations and dreams for the future in the next five-ten years. We all stood together and shouted out loud for our countdown to let go of the balloons oblivious we came here on a night bus for safety reasons of course.

"Here we go in three, two, one...... Let go!"we said in unison synchronously with each other.

Twelve environmental friendly balloons floated in the air floating away from us and then we took pictures standing in the ocean as well as watching the sunrise in the sky. Throwing rocks and watching peddle into the ocean as it skidded across in the depths of the ocean now we were having our own beach party playing music and dancing. Eventually, we decided to go back home.