Chapter thirty one

Jessamyn's pov

"Jessaaaasmyn  Burke, I'm starving without your sweet watermelon  kisses..."he moaned as if he was in physical pain from not kissing me.

Oh my word! It was so hard not to give in as much as his friends were laughing mocking him for what he said yet he still doing care as he gently caressing my cheek using his hand gazing at me like I was the only girl in the world and I bite my lips while contemplating about continued studying or entertain his ideas even though he was currently distracted by something which means he decided to distract me by moaning that my lips were the reason he couldn't study completing the fact that we were at a study party in the hockey house.

In all of my life I had never struggled to focus until being in the same room as him now I was trying to ignore him for long time so we could get some work done right however, I felt him placed his other hand on my thigh and all this happened since we had both been quite busy keeping up with our study and sports life intense training sessions that we had tried to made time to see each other unfortunately somehow other things or obstacles keep getting in the way.

In the meantime, I started to returned my attention back on my work on a philosophy questions even if I would rather go online shopping for more figure skating outfit since helping the hockey boys learned to skating relaying on their bodies while glided on ice swiftly moving their bodies with a little bit of more support not hoping that the their skates would lead them into victory which this job had helped me gain money including lower how much money my parent had to pay for the intuition money to stay for the degree and stay at the accommodation rooms on campus. Anyway, everyone was pretty much done with studying saying that they were in need of a break. Soon we took a lunch break to order some food, having to split the bill as we were sure of what types of cuisine or food to get.

"Can't you wait for at least five minutes because these questions do themselves?"I asked him.

Lately I have been in the mood to listen to Hozier and Lizzy McAlpine whenever I play music on my phone. We were voting equally for what types of foods we want to eat but it was split equally between pizza or McDonald's where everybody wrote down a food choice that they wanted on paper, folded and then put it  inside a hat for one of us to pick out from it, other than that i had sent him five pictures of me recently over a couple of day nonetheless, he also did sent me a few shirtless pictures and sequently, he missed me as i much as missed him even though both of our coaches had been trained us every single to made sure that our eyes would stay on the trophy for future. It has been hard for a girl boss in figure skating going on the shake smoothie diet to stay healthy  in order to stay on my strict meals prep diet which had been broth along with exercises and then there were a few days I called them my relax days to get whatever I wanted to eat.

"Well at least something is getting done here."muttered Holden incoherently.

The atmosphere in the room went silent quickly even everyone here were looking at Holden since he said that a little too loud for us to hear not to mentioned that we also hear Fletcher chuckling in the background as Grayson and Wyatt joined in which resulted to Natiala exhaled a deep sigh in frustration at Holden whereas i picked out McDonald's wanting to eat chicken nuggets and drink a chocolate smoothie knowing that very hungry that means i was getting tired of eating my recipe of chicken and bacon pasta salad for a week  beside that anytimes that i did talked him on video call facetime him, he did seem a tad bit distracted too.

Therefore, i decided to have a study with all of our here as he continued to talked to his friends i slowly began to wandered off upstairs toward his room going unnoticed by him then i switched on the light in his room feeling slightly stunned upon there being a book in his room that look like a red journal thinking that i should probably leave it alone. A page written in his own handwriting with one of my favorite movies, Dr Stranger where he told his love interest about what he feels about her.

I love you in every universe, Jessasanym. 

"You quoted one of my favorite movie and -"

In the silent i heard the door to his room creaked open and there he was leaning against the doorway as it turned out he did noticed i was gone over a couple of minutes looking around his room seeing his dazzling pearly white smile showcasing his perfect teeth just like one of those actors on a toothpaste advert on the tv. He looked extremely handsome too but don't get me wrong he did look amazing wearing his hockey uniform but he looked even more attractive in his normal clothes as well and he knew me so well.

He interrupted me by chuckling "of, forking course, I did. I listened to everything you say to me, in every weather whether it rains, snows and sunny. I imagine you in my mind every single romantic movie and you're worth taking risks for."

I couldn't stop smiling as he admitted to me that he couldn't stop thinking about me in his mind and in the back of my mind I have always been his as my friends had told me that he was there for all of my rehearsals, even threatened the on-campus editor to stop take down the article about the rumors of how it led to my accident years ago, learned all my choreography routine, did romantic things, even the campus off-hand rules and never give up on us. In my head, it has always been him and there was no doubt in my mind that I love him, including wanting to spend the rest of my life with him.

For a second I realized that our hands fit together which meant I was willing to support his future career whether it was to be a hockey coach or to become a pro hockey player just like he had supported my future figure skating career path because he kept the promise of our deal. I felt like we were on fire as well as we felt like we were on top of the world and unstoppable in most cases riding on cloud nine all of the time too.

"I feel the same way about me. Like you and I were meant to be."I smiled and said to him.

Within an instant, he enclosed into a wall not leaving any space except for a little gap between the two of us as he pushed back a little strand of my hair behind my ear as the doorbell went off which indicates that our takeaway delivery has arrived at the same time we were upstairs hoping that the rest of the hockey boys downstairs leave my Chicken nuggets untouched by the time we get down the stairs everyone else would be almost finished with their foods.

"My beautiful flower, because we are each other's lucky charms even better than a three-leaf clover,"he told me.

The most unexpected things were sometimes the most amazing reality over expectations since I didn't know this was how my college experience was going to turned out and that feeling that doesn't seem to go away from me was simply left in my heart and head to imagine that I would be a single girl who studied her backside off while training hard enough to make it to the top tiers. I saw the biggest smile on his face as we heard our friends call our names to tell us we should join them in the living room. It was like a scene out of the movie so I was glad that I made a deal with him.

Everywhere I went I kept on seeing appearances and then out of nowhere in the same place as me yet I don't know if I would call this a coincidence of fate or did he planned to keep being in similar places as me.

"Yeah, I agree with you.."I said happily to him.

"Jessamyn Burke, why are you making it very difficult for me to want to keep my hands to myself at the moment?" he asked me in bewilderment.

My head slightly rested on his left shoulder as I was constantly buzzing as I love the feeling of  being in his arms was one of the best feelings in the world right at this moment. I was high on love being in a feeling where he was all that keeps me steady in my head and my partner in crime.

A perfect John Legend in a movie when his song All of Me began to play with the couple realized that they were stronger together being completely, utterly and irretrievably in love with each other.

"Then don't."It was the only last two words that I said before he kissed me passionately on the lips as his lips crashed against mine.

For ten to fifteen minutes our kiss lasted until we went back down the stairs to join our friends to eat our lunch as we continue to go back to studying, joking around and talking amongst ourselves as I enjoyed myself having the time of my life because I was being surrounded by a group of people who continued to have similar type of energy or vibes as me.