Chapter - 1

💘
.
.
.

A beautiful morning for others but not especially for one 24 year old boy who was currently cooking in his kitchen.

Taehyung, Kim Taehyung
Was the name of a boy who was currently cooking in the kitchen.

Taehyung lives with his Uncle name Jay Kim.
Taehyung was an orphan and all he has was his Uncle.

His uncle and his relation wasn't nice it was like that he is parenting his Uncle.
His uncle was fully dependent on him.

He never praised and appreciate Taehyung hard works but always blame every bad on him.

Still Taehyung ignored him and mind his own business he had much more works to do rather than Caring about his uncle words.

Right now it was 7:15 AM, Taehyung cooked and served the dish in the plates.

He made Bimbimbop today, placing the knife, spoon and chopsticks tidily beside the plate.

He fully served his uncle breakfast.
For him, he just grabbed an apple and Swing his backpack around his shoulder.

Biting on his apple he left the house after closing the door from outside.
He and his uncle both had the house keys.

Looking towards the road he let out a heavy sigh. The sigh wasn't an upset one but the sigh of relief.

He was happy that he didn't need to face his uncle today.
Walking slowly while biting on apple he walked towards his cafe.

He was so excited to meet his Soulmate and Jisoo.
He knew Lisa, Jennie and Rosè will meet him after 3:00 o'clock.

After 45 Minutes of walking he reached infront of his cafe.

Smiling he looked towards his wristwatch which indicate sharp 8:00 AM

Jisoo and Jimin both had the spare keys of cafe so whenever someone arrives early he/she can open the cafe and start the work.

Gripping the handle he push the door and soft melody from a callbell echo across the cafe indicating that someone arrived.

Jisoo and Jimin turn their attention towards the door just to find a happy male standing.

Taehyung took a step inside leaving the door handle making it shut softly with no sound.

Taking his steps further he did a group hug with his Soulmate and a good friend.

After 5 minutes, he let go off the hug mesmerize the cafe interior.