Chapter- 33

Re-upload!!

I'm back and let's now enjoy the story together. ^^
###

Sitting on the couch while looking outside the window, Taehyung was admiring the view. To his surprise, he was not stopped by anyone when he choose to take the tour of the hide out where he was kept.

He could sense some changes like; three meals in a day today, he could go out in garden for a walk, once in a week on shopping or random hangout and more specially Jungkook didn't force him into bed.

It's been a week since he and Jungkook had gone through that crazy make out session which fucked his brain respectively.

Grabbing a hold on himself Taehyung choose not to worry about all this anymore cause it was just a random make out session. Also thinking about it always made him feel kinda annoyed and irritated.

Knock knock

A sudden knock on his bedroom door got him snapped out of his thoughts. Slowly getting up from couch he walked towards the door before opening it just to see Emily standing there with a tray of food.

Oh! please, come in Taehyung exclaimed with happiness while stepping aside; giving enough space for Emily to get in.

Smiling softly; Emily get in and place the food tray on nightstand.

How have you been, Taehyung? Looking at you seems like you are being healthy now

The soft and melodic voice of the female softly rang in the ears of handsome male who immediately reflect his boxy smile which was gone for weeks straight.

Yes, Emily. I'm doing better than before also the atmosphere seems to be alright and safe.

Taehyung said and soon plop in bed while letting out a deep sigh of relief. The mattress beneath his back felt too relaxing.

I'll excuse myself, Taehyung. Take care

Receiving a nod from Taehyung in approval. Emily left

***

Jimin pov

Finally, after waiting for a week. I was standing right infront of the place where i planned to give an interview for a maid job.

It must be suprising you a bit that why i am here to give an interview for a maid's job when i have a damn cafe to handle, right?

But i am here just to find a quick way to take away the actual owner of cafe; Taehyung.

I can do this - taking a deep breath i slowly walked inside the huge building. It was said that this buliding is not any official building of these powerful mafia.

They just used to take interviews here, smart people, right? Yeah, ofcourse! They are mafias anyway, why will they even take interview of such jobs in their official building.

Rolling eyes i join the huge queue i was surprised thinking why so many people; innocent people. Wanna join such place for works?

The jobs out there, the actual legal and safe jobs are definitely available for all these people in here but why would they prefer such nasty job?