Chapter - 10

A/N- i am alive, half dead some how..
I am listening to songs again, so idk what i will write so manage 😆.

____________________________________

Jungkook pov
Infront of Kim's House

I listen to that boy voice face-to-face for the first time. It was so soothing, deep and melodious. He just indirectly calm my soul.

I asked if he's Kim Taehyung, he approved to my question that he's the one who's my Target tonight.

Smirking i stepped closer towards the entrance door of the house. I saw his grip tightening on the knob.

Oops, baby have no escape today. Licking my lower lip under the mask i pushed the door open with much force that he can't competitive with.

He fell down on floor slightly wincing in pain but he got up fastly and glare towards me. Impressive

Taehyung pov

This stranger was already not giving me good vibes. After he asked whether i am Kim Taehyung or not he seems so awkward

His vibes , i didn't feel myself comfortable around him but soon he took a step closer.

Shit , what tf? I hurriedly tried to close the door but he pushed back the door with much more force than i expected

I couldn't help but fell backwards right meeting the floor. A slight wince escape from my lips.

Who is he? How dare he do this? Is he the son of president?? Huffing in anger i got up from floor.

Glaring right into his eyes which were slightly visible inbetween the mask and cap.

But what shocked me was, many mens in black looks like his bodyguard entered inside the house in the speed of light.

What's happening?? I felt so numb, now i was standing inbetween the black suited man who surrounded me .

Upto 10 mens standing while forming a circle around me and that harmful stranger. His eyes piercing down my soul like he's thinking something .

Wait
Is he the one from whom my uncle took debt? Oh my god, it's highly possible.

Panicking, my fingers curl into the fist. I won't show them that i am scared, I can't let myself down Infront of them.

Third person pov

The whole house inside-out was surrounded by black suited man. Inside the house the atmosphere was so tensed

Two mens dressed up casually was staring right into eachother souls. One with pierced black eyes whose eyes wasn't ready to move an inch away from the Petite male infront of him.

Whereas the one with beautiful brown eyes stared back into muscular man eyes just to defend the fact that he's scared.

"Who are you??? What the hell do you want from me?? What's the problem?? And that's how the way you enter inside someone's house??"

The petite ethereal male didn't fear while shouting on the muscular man who's face was covered with a white mask.

"I am here to take you with me, sweetheart. About entering in your house, yeah that's my way."