Chapter - 4

💙
.
.
.

A frustrated boy was walking back and forth while biting his index finger nail. It was currently 5:00 AM in morning.

He should be sleeping as it was Sunday today but he cannot sleep as he has a cafe to look after.

But he used to get up at 6:00. Today, he couldn't even sleep till 3:00 in morning.
Something was eating him up from inside.

Some odd feeling that there's something bad about to happen. He was so frustrated cause he knew that his Uncle will only bring trouble.

For a minute, he just wanted to take a knife and stab the shit outta his uncle but he can't do that now count it as fortunate or unfortunate.

Huffing angrily, he sat down in his bed and grabbed onto his phone. Unlocking it by fingerprint he went through call logs.

Aggressively clicking onto one specific contact he dialled the number and place the phone on his ear.

Listening to the calling sound, he was patiently waiting for the person to pick up the phone.

Cause that person was the only one who used to help him in his bad and goods at anytime.

Time wasn't a barrier inbetween them whenever anyone of them needed help he could call the another.

That's lovely and strong there bond was. Listening to few more ringing suddenly a raspy morning voice spoke from another side.

"Hello?"

Seems like that person haven't even gotten up before Taehyung called.

Jimin pov
In my house
In bedroom

I was deeply snoring as i don't know what time it is but accordingly to my alarm it wasn't 5:30 yet cause it didn't ring.

I was peacefully sleeping but suddenly my phone rang making me groan. I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes.

Yawning i picked up my phone just to see "tae bear" showing onto the screen. My eyes fell on clock which was hanging on the wall.

It was 5:00 AM, is everything ohk? Frowning i picked up the phone by clicking on green button.

Bringing the phone near to my ear i spoke in my morning voice.

"Hello?"
As soon as i spoke i earned a whine from another side. What? He called me just to show me that how he whines?

Frowning i wait for him to reply and end his Whining soon. After 2 minutes, he stopped Whining and inhale so aggressively.

I could hear him inhaling all the world oxygen like a dinasour. Gosh, this dramatic man.

"Jiminie, Pabo"
I could sense the pout on his lips even though we were on voice call.

"Yeah, Tae? Wtf happened?"
I huff in fake anger.

"Jiminie, i don't know why i am feeling so awkward like something bad will happen.

I even talked to Jisoo noona about this feeling of mine which is grooving inside of me since so long

But she console me and I ignore it for that time but i can't actually unseen it. My guts are telling me something and the feel is so strong.