Chapter - 30

Should i create one Instagram page?
###

Taehyung?? The only thing which Taehyung heard was his name being screamed by none other than his soulmate.

He was feeling too many emotions right now. He was happy, excited, scared and sweating. A bit nausea was slowly setting down his stomach

Jimin, it's me your Taebear with a low whisper; Taehyung spoke. His gaze time-to-time shifting towards the bedroom door. Scared that the evil might step in and break his dream of escaping.

Slowly getting up he rushed towards the bathroom locking the door. Now, he could not afford to lose this chance of running again.

***

Few slow pants and lil running footsteps was all Jimin could hear from the other side. It was enough sign for Jimin to understand that Taehyung could not escape successfully.

Sighing and feeling bad for his soulmate. Jimin didn't speak a word cause he was scared to say anything. What if Taehyung got in trouble cause of him? So he choose not to speak anything atleast till Taehyung ask him to.

Jimin, listen to me carefully. I need your help, this time i could not make it out cause of our sudden plan to escape. Now we need to make a good plan

Taehyung let out a growl which deep down scared Jimin too. Neither Taehyung nor Jimin expected such tone and words.

Taehyung was definitely now alot frustrated and burning in rage of revenge but how they will do it? That's the question.

Okay... The only word Jimin could respond with cause his soul was trembling just by thinking about future.

Before he could choose to speak anything further the call ended. Call ended...

###

And the files are checked? Jungkook walked faster which make his secretery have difficult time in patching up with him.

Yes, sir. Everything is checked she spoke while nearly panting hard cause of continuously running behind Jungkook.

Great. Now you may excuse yourself
Jungkook shut his cabin door on her face and walked towards his chair; plopping back his weight on it.

He was tired, he wanted to fresh his mind and relax but what could he do? His gaze fell on the packet of cigar but he had no wish of smoking. He just didn't feel like that's when he got a thought; thought of Taehyung

A smirk made it's way to his lips. Grabbing his phone he dialled a number. Slowly placing the phone on his ear he heard the call hardly ring twice before the call picked up.

Yes, Sir Jeon? He heard a firm voice of his bodyguard who was in charge of keeping an eye on Taehyung. The security was tight now as he couldn't afford losing Taehyung again.

Send Taehyung to me within 20 minutes. Without waiting for the response from the other side; Jungkook hanged up.

Throwing his face on the desk with no care he close his eyes while resting a bit. He will surely get the best relaxation today; he believe

***

I have never been more confused then this moment. I was forced to wear such easy-to-rip clothes and was later on shoved in a Lamborghini which drove me to somewhere i had no idea about.

I asked multiple questions but i got no response to any of them. I was scared asf. Did Jungkook got to know about the call i made today? What actually happened? Shit...i was turning breathless

A thin layer of sweat formed on my forehead which i helpless wipe from the backside of my hand.

Control
It's okay
Control
You are sane
Control
Everything is fine
Control
You can do it

I was pulled out from my thoughts when there was rough brake pressed suddenly making me bump my head in the driver's seat. Wtf?-

I looked around just to see the car being parked infront of the huge building? What am i doing here?

Multiple questions were running wild in my mind while i was taken out from the car and dragged inside that building. I looked around just to see well dressed people walking and running here and there.

It seems like an office? But what am i doing here? Yet all mesmerized in my thoughts i had no idea when i was taken up to the top floor with the help of elevator.

Wha- my words were cut off with the immediate push i got inside the cabin. My eyes went wide when i saw the sight infront of me.

It was a huge cabin. Based up on brown theme. A huge table set looks like of a CEO. While the massive couch placed beside the huge glass window which show the busy city rushing all over for works and stuffs. The lil glass table just facing the CEO desk must be for having some food, who knows?

 The lil glass table just facing the CEO desk must be for having some food, who knows?

The view of Jungkook's Cabin

Taehyung was so mesmerized by the view infront of his eyes that the pair of lustful eyes staring at him; gone unnotice

So you are finally here, hm?

__________________

Many things are about to change

Don't forget to vote and comment<3