Chapter - 31 (S.M)

Would you guys by any chance prefer dead ending?

###

So you are finally here, hm? The words echo through the whole cabin and Taehyung was snitched back from his mesmerized world.

His eyes met those pair of eyes which he definitely never wanted to see. Fuck the eyes he never wanted to see the person who was right now sitting infront of him.

Now everything do started to make sense. He was forced to wear light and sheer clothes and dragged out till here just for this evil. Now it all made sense

How badly Taehyung wanted to murder this man infront of him; only he knew. Yes, it was awful for him to even see himself in the mirror cause he couldn't feel any dirty.

Why you called me here? Taehyung voice was not oppressive, soft, scared and nervous it was quite opposite. All firm, strict, low growl and confident.

Fuck, i like it when you talk dirty to me. Jungkook licked his lower lip while slowly getting up from his chair. He tugged open his coat and threw it back on his seat

Are you crazy? Well, yes. You are crazy that's why you are assuming things Taehyung didn't move an inch even after he knew that the evil was ready to fest on him

Still this much of confidence? Where do you get this much of confidence? A low chuckle escape from Jungkook lips while his eyes slowly strip Taehyung under them.

Confidence? I am definitely shaming you, fool Taehyung laughed loudly while clearly mocking the man infront of him. Yes, he knew the consequences but he choose not to be submissive either.

Cause in the end his body has to pay even if he be obedient; his body has to pay. So why not to be disobedient person who increase the blood pressure of another person?

His laugh was cut off by the firm grip on his wrist and in the second he was on the lap of Jungkook while Jungkook sat on couch.

Felt good after mocking me? Jungkook whisper near the soft pair of heart shape lips. Taehyung hands firmly clutch on his shoulder; might leave some marks.

Let go Taehyung stared right into the pair of doe eyes which somehow stared back with softness? Jungkook soft eyes?

He must be assuming but Jungkook eyes do look soft and slightly affectionate. Is Taehyung or Jungkook high on vodka?

Taehyung pov

As soon as i felt his eyes staring into mine but this time with some concern and softness; i squirm.

How is this even possible? Jungkook will never look at me with such soft eyes cause he clearly hates me alot, no? I don't know about his hatred towards me but i definitely hates him alot.

You are so beautiful his words mix up with the thin air between us while his eyes never left my face. He kept on looking at me while his eyes shamelessly examine my face.

Is he on drugs? Hit his head somewhere? Or maybe it's not him but his twin brother? Mentally slapping myself over my dumb thoughts i let out a sigh; sigh to get some hold on myself.