Chapter - 28 (M)

It's my habit to update consecutively for days then suddenly disappear

###

Everything was happening to fastly, too damn fastly for Taehyung to understand. He was randomly kidnapped on the random night, he was forced into physical relationship, he was starved and tortured to death, he suddenly met a woman who helped him escape, he met his friends and he was finally escaping but here stand the biggest hurdle in his life Jeon Jungkook

Slowly taking a deep breath Taehyung stood up and look at Jungkook; right into those dead doe eyes which was now painted red, all red in anger.

It was the end? Was it? Taehyung gulped down the thick layer of Saliva which yet didn't flow down his throat. He was somehow yet feeling suffocated and who won't when their death has a name and also is standing right infront of them now.

Jungkook...almost an airy whisper was the thing which escape from Taehyung lips. His breath hitched when he saw Jungkook took a step closer to him.

Now they were standing on a distance; a step distance. Taehyung fearful almond eyes were staring right into the Jungkook's angered doe ones.

How was the escaping, kitten? A growl; a fuckin' growl that escaped from Jungkook lips were of no joke. Deep down now Taehyung knew that his end is written very soon.

***

What could be more worse than getting pinned all naked against the restroom wall in aeroplane? The door was broke open for anyone to come and watch the show.

Taehyung breathing quicken cause he could rarely breath when a firm grip around his neck was holding him from breathing.

Barely a proper breath he could inhale at this point. His face turned red while his legs were numb and he still couldn't do anything when he saw Jungkook slowly unzipping his pants with his free hand.

A dirty smirk on Jungkook lips got Taehyung sick down his stomach. Anything more wrong was waiting for him?

His thoughts were put to a brake when he felt a painful stretch down there in his swell entrance.

A scream, a scream for help left from Taehyung lips but he knew that none will help him. The grip around his neck only tighten more while the firm thrust banged him against the wall roughly.

S-stop J-j-ungk-ook choking on his sobs and scream Taehyung screamed for Jungkook to stop but as he knew there was no sign of mercy

###

Slammed against the wall while his legs were wrapped around the muscular torso, his thighs were gripped firmly while he was sweating badly.

His body was trembling but yet those powerful thrust didn't stop from penetrating deep inside of him. His throat went sore while his eyes were dumped wet, his hairs were messily scattered while his hands were scratching the back of an evil who was greedily festing on him.

It's been an hour? Two? Three? He had no idea about time. He passed out multiple times during this rough session, he fuckin' bleed like a shit and turned pale yet this torture didn't come to end.

And now he had no idea that when all this will end.

__________________________________

I didn't enjoy writing this chapter. I am cursing Jungkook and my readers are being equally mad on him and me.