Chapter - 7

A/N - Yeah, author-nim is alive after having serious infection too 😆.

_________________________________

A great morning today for everyone. The weather was good too so as the day was going fine.

It was currently 7:00 AM in the morning and Taehyung was about to leave the house.

He prepared and ate his breakfast and also kept his Uncle breakfast on the table so he could eat it.

Wearing his shoes and taking his backpack he completed his final look of today.

Sighing he opened the exit door and step outta the house. A refreshing air hit his face gently making his black hairs gently blew along with the wind.

With a sweet boxy smile he shut the door behind his back. He slowly started to walk towards his Cafe to start his daily routine.

But today seem something peculiar. He felt an unknown presence and aura beside so as behind him.

He thought it might be due to his disturbed sleeping schedule but his heart was thumping loudly against his chest.

Taking a deep breath he halt his steps, crossing his fingers he turned around with closed eyes.

Opening an eye he look here and there just to see no one. Sighing he turned around again continuing his walk.

He surely better start sleeping properly cause he is now hallucinating everything and feeling scared over nothing.

Jungkook pov
Jeon's Mansion
At office

It was currently 6:00 AM in the morning. Me and the hyungs were gathered around in the office together.

From today onwards, we were about to keep an eye on that Taehyung boy to know his acts at first.

"Hobi hyung you ready?"
I pat Hyung's shoulder making him smile bright like a sun.

"Yeah, Jungkook. I had fixed the camera on my jacket so you guys can see and save the time-to-time reports in the data."
He softly smiled and chuckle.

Getting satisfied from his answer i turn towards Yoongi hyung.

"So you and Jin Hyung will sit on the device to monitor the boy live. Get the footage of boy that we will get through the camera fixed on Hyung's jacket.

Namjoon Hyung, you can go on field with Hobi hyung but only when it's needed."

I smiled innocently like it all was not my plan. Somehow, i deep down was so interested in that boy.

His beautiful facial expressions, i was desperate to know more about him. He did a biggest crime by tempting a devil.

"Can't wait to have you in my arms, Taehyung."

A dark chuckle escaped from mine lips.

Hoseok pov
Infront of Taehyung house

I was standing a bit away from the house which were meant to be own by Taehyung.

I took a glimpse of my wristwatch, it was currently 6:45 means i am not late and i can start my work properly.