Chapter - 27

600 votes done on this story. I am happy, don't forget to check out
"my secret mafia"

###

Taehyung was scared; too much. He knew that Jungkook will get to know about his absence sooner or later. He ran away from a devil; not something easy.

Since after the moment he was caught in the hands of the man whom he didn't even know about; he saw the hell, livin' hell. His life was already miserable but atleast a bit better than now.

Atleast he was not escaping and hiding himself in fear; fear of getting caught. Atleast he was able to laugh and enjoy his life despite having abusive uncle.

He was atleast feeling young and free in those days. Oh! How badly he wanted to have his parents by his side at this moment; only he knew but this wasn't the moment to sit and think about what happened or what should have happened.

It was the moment to save his life, to escape, to find a way to get his life better, to stand against the man he knew will crush him under. It was the time where his life was slowly peddling on the rope of "life or death."

Atleast he was happy to get back to his friends and especially to his Mochi. He will never be able to thank this man for helping him always. Only Jimin was the only person in Taehyung's life from whom he always got love, care, trust and comfort. Every Taehyung should have his Jimin

Walking back and forth; Taehyung was waiting for Jimin that's when he heard lil fast footsteps almost like running towards him. He straighten up his back and waited for Jimin to show up and that's when he saw his Mochi; all panting and sweating.

Tae, hurry up! Pack your bags just keep some necessities and i will hurriedly drop you to Airport.

Jimin said while quickly throwing one luggage bag on his bed and hurriedly packing stuffs. Thanks to their clumsy sleepovers sometimes which made almost half of Taehyung stuffs to be left at Jimin's place

But Jimin- Taehyung words were cut off by Jimin glaring at him.

Don't worry about me or us here, Tae. We will be fine but for now...just run

Taehyung saw the pled in those beautiful small eyes. Slowly nodding his head while trying hard to ignore his thumping heart; he choose to follow what his mochi said

***

Staring at Airport infront of his doe eyes; Taehyung was amazed. He was finally doin' all the stuffs he planned. He was finally escaping

He fastly grabbed the luggage and ran inside. Yes, he didn't come with Jimin.

Flashback

"Jimin, i have a request". With a heavy heart and low voice Taehyung let out his words.

"What's it, Taebear?". Despite being in such hard situation; Jimin smiled.

"Please, don't drop me to airport. I will take a bus by myself. Don't drop me, please". Squinting his eyes a bit just hoping for his soulmate to accept his request; Taehyung pouted

"But-" ---- "no if's and but's, Mochi. You helped me more than enough..just please, stay here I don't want Jungkook to know about you."

"Fine....."

End of flashback

Running inside the airport he himself didn't know that where he was running. He just wanted to escape and this was the only thing running inside his head.

He didn't forget to change his outfit cause it was pretty clear that if he wore same outfit as before; he will be caught.

After boarding and checking he was finally sitting inside the aeroplane. He couldn't wait for it to take off. He was yet scared. He was too scared but he didn't show it otherwise it was obvious for others to get suspicious.

###

"Sir, why are we here on Airport?" A man dressed in all black with gun lazily hanging on his shoulder; asked Jungkook.

"My pretty angel is here so it's my responsibility to take him back home." Smiling cheekily Jungkook entered inside the airport.

As soon as he step in, everyone lower their heads; pleasing him and his blood. He walked straight to his destination.

Yesterday itself he had to take emergency leave from New York cause of Taehyung. He will never let that boy run away from him atleast not this early.

Whistling softly he got inside the Aeroplane with his men's pointing their guns infront of everyone; warning them to stay quiet.

There was a complete silence but someone heart was coming in his mouth and he was none another than Taehyung.

How come Jungkook reached here? Gulping the thick coat of Saliva Taehyung somehow managed to get inside the washroom; locking it.

"No..n-no" the only word which Taehyung was chanting were these. Jungkook can't cut his wings this early. No, how did he reach this fast? Wasn't he in New York

With trembling hands and numb legs he took a support of bathroom door and stared up at his reflection in mirror. He was too scared...much scared to even get caught again

He didn't know what will happen now. Will he die? Jungkook will torture him more? Will Jungkook sell him as prostitute? What if-

Stop- Taehyung grabbed a fistful of his hairs; shutting his thoughts. If i will die, I won't have any regrets. Stand with head up, Taehyung..you didn't do anything wrong

Mumbling to himself he was trying to get a quick idea; idea to escape from here. He didn't have much time. He could hear multiple footsteps, Jungkook men were surely finding him in here.

That's when he heard the knock on bathroom door.

***

You think it was this easy to escape, Kim?

There stand a Jungkook infront of trembling Taehyung with broken door aside.

_____________________________

Why Jungkook is such a jerk in this story?

-- don't forget to vote and comment <3